The Falkirk FC Thread

Couple of nice posts today Some tin pot photographer claiming he/she controlled the teams fisting actions post match and another comparing Hibs to Leicester and saying Falkirk are Hibs' rivals.

... and a couple of Hibs fans being bellends, quelle surprise.

Any chance of just a couple of days peace from the relentless fandanery?

... and a couple of Hibs fans being bellends, quelle surprise.

Any chance of just a couple of days peace from the relentless fandanery?

I think the Hibs fans on here have been pretty decent since yesterday's results tbh,

Did they also start fist pumping at winning nothing?

The fist pumping was when the result came through that you only managed to score 2 goals instead of the required 4 meaning the team dont go straight into another 2 games and get a rest before the rest of the play off games but dont let that tarnish your bitterness. 

saying Falkirk are Hibs' rivals.

Maybe not rivals, but the fact Hibs fans are all over our thread and your manager can't stop talking about us shows how far you've fallen.

Regardless of what happens in the playoffs, Hibs are a significantly bigger club than Falkirk, with a significantly bigger support, significantly bigger budget, and superior facilities. We've made the most of what we've got this season, but Hibs fans should be furious at finishing behind us over a 36 game league season. It's not acceptable given the discrepancies in resources.

Maybe not rivals, but the fact Hibs fans are all over our thread and your manager can't stop talking about us shows how far you've fallen.

Regardless of what happens in the playoffs, Hibs are a significantly bigger club than Falkirk, with a significantly bigger support, significantly bigger budget, and superior facilities. We've made the most of what we've got this season, but Hibs fans should be furious at finishing behind us over a 36 game league season. It's not acceptable given the discrepancies in resources.

I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to say Hibs have a bigger budget than us unless you provide numbers.

Should see the Dundee fans for foaming about the same subject when it was said they have a top 6 budget

Do you really think Hibs are all over your thread?  I came on yesterday to say all the best for finishing second and that continued onto today but it won't last for much longer.  From what I've read of manager's interviews (which I'm not too interested in) they've both said pretty similar stuff and Houston said as much in the press this morning.

It's obvious that Falkirk have done well this season, you don't need to detail it really.  I don't know any Hibs that are furious about it however.

They may have chucked it after winning the league, but finishing 11 points behind Rangers is a pretty decent achievement for us as well.

Considering every Sevco player looked like this after beating the green bigots it's not so surprising

post-30567-0-50874200-1462193362_thumb.j

I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to say Hibs have a bigger budget than us unless you provide numbers.

Should see the Dundee fans for foaming about the same subject when it was said they have a top 6 budget

There's a difference between saying we've got a bigger budget and pretending you know how much we're paying Tony Stokes, m9.

Do you really think Hibs are all over your thread? I came on yesterday to say all the best for finishing second and that continued onto today but it won't last for much longer. From what I've read of manager's interviews (which I'm not too interested in) they've both said pretty similar stuff and Houston said as much in the press this morning.

It's obvious that Falkirk have done well this season, you don't need to detail it really. I don't know any Hibs that are furious about it however.

Do you want a medal for saying 'well done'? You've mentioned it about three times now.

My point is you should be angry at finishing 1) below Falkirk and 2) 15th in Scotland. That you don't know any Hibs fans who are furious about it shows how far the club has fallen.