The Falkirk FC Thread

So Baird is not good enough for the premier? Has anyone watched Scotsport and witnessed some of the gash already playing in the Premier 😂

I doubt anyone's watched Scotsport for about 10 year tbf.

And yes, Baird is so far from being good enough for the Premier it's unreal.

So Baird is not good enough for the premier? Has anyone watched Scotsport and witnessed some of the gash already playing in the Premier

Fancy naming the Premiership regulars you think Bairds better than?

Don't give Baird a chance or you'll firmly be trying your best not to be cut adrift by January when you then decide to bring in a replacement.

If you come up, you'll need to build your team around your Vaulks, Grant, Alston etc.

You'll need a complete clear out of your 'steady eddies' such as McCracken, Kerr, Miller and Baird.

It'll be a tougher job than you're probably envisaging, I've no doubts if you come up you've got the manager to do the business though.

This exactly

Any of that Kilmarnock team or any Striker at Hamilton.

Magennis strolled towards double figures. Regardless if thats all you can think of then Ludos points strengthened, as both those sides were fighting for 10th this season.

Listen Baird puts in a shift and if Falkirk somehow manage to go up I doubt he will be sold. Like him or loath him it's all about opinions, personally I don't think Baird is as bad as most make him to be.

He played for not just 1 SPL side but 2 different teams. And managed what 4/5 goals in 18 months in the top tier..

he signed a contact this year so regardless of promotion or not he will be in the squad.

whether he is good enough remains to be seen. he hasn't been the best this second half of the season. Trying like a bear but in front of goal he's been naff.

His goal tally has dropped but his work rate has been excellent. Sometimes for a striker it is the team playing around him that is key. Bairdy fits in well with our system and perhaps in other teams that was not the case. Even if he does not do well we have a youngster called Lee Miller signed for next year

There is a lot of negativity floating around between here and One F..... however iv said before and il say again... best season to be a Falkirk fan since Jobby McCall was in charge. It feels great to be a Bairn just now and to say everyone would snap your hand off at the start of the season to be where we are now is understatement of the century.

COYB, 90 minutes away from being absolute heroes.

On the subject of Bairdy, for me he really picked up in the last 3 or 4 weeks. Prior to that he was poor and had dropped off the goals off earlier in the season but he has been dropping deeper recently and his hold up/link up play has impressed me.

This ^^^

Most enjoyable season in the new stadium and I obviously include the 1st season where we slaughtered the league.