The Falkirk FC Thread

Cracking season - just not enough right at the end.

The last ten games or so (prior to today) have been hard fought and there's been some epic moments.

Mon the Bairns etc.

Aye, that sums it up perfectly.

Onto next season now, with a couple of decent additions to the side we should be challenging for the league.

Failure to get up will surely have a negative effect on Falkirk. You'd have to imagine the likes of Alston, Sibbald, Vaulks and Grant won't fancy another year in the Championship regardless of how long they're contracted for.

Firmly expect there to be a bit of a mini-rebuild at the club.

Failure to get up will surely have a negative effect on Falkirk. You'd have to imagine the likes of Alston, Sibbald, Vaulks and Grant won't fancy another year in the Championship regardless of how long they're contracted for.

Firmly expect there to be a bit of a mini-rebuild at the club.

Just you concentrate on trying to replace Stewart and Hemming when they f**k off.

I imagine Alston has played his last game for us. The other 3 im not too sure about, they're good enough for the top tier but I reckon they'll be too expensive for teams out with the old firm. Grants injury will keep him from moving on and he's probably the player most likely to get a decent money transfer

Edited by ilostmyself

Just you concentrate on trying to replace Stewart and Hemming when they f**k off.

Stewarts pretty much gone. Hemmings won't be unless there's crazy money offered.

So now that's been dealt with, what's your thoughts on the chances of you keeping your key players?

Stewarts pretty much gone. Hemmings won't be unless there's crazy money offered.

So now that's been dealt with, what's your thoughts on the chances of you keeping your key players?

Alston will be away but we have replaced him already with Craigen. Grant will go nowhere next season due to his injury. Sibbald won't go anywhere either and I personally think he will stay with us for a good few years yet.

Vaulks I can see going, but he is replaceable.

Serious question. Do you think McGinn and Cummings will be gone in the summer? Add to that your manager.

It would take ridiculous money for us to sell McGinn. I'd sell Cummings personally if we get a reasonable offer.

No idea about Stubbs. Some were saying he'll leave regardless of the result yesterday but there's no obvious destinations for him. I reckon he'll probably stay and get us up next year.

Unfortunately, I don't think Sibbald is premiership quality. I can see him being at Falkirk for another few year. Alston won't sign a new contract, he's been a great player for the club and will hard to replace. Vaulks will be away as well. McCracken better not be given a new contract because he's well past it.

Interesting transfer window coming up.

Has there been any rumours about Alston? Outwith us obviously

We were linked at one point but considering Hartley's track record of raiding clubs below the Premiership that's no surprise. That was away back in January though. Mainly Mallan of St Mirren we've been 'after' since.

I'd hope we'd be after Vaulks if we're able to spread the love as it were when we cash in on Stewart.

Alston will be away but we have replaced him already with Craigen. Grant will go nowhere next season due to his injury. Sibbald won't go anywhere either and I personally think he will stay with us for a good few years yet.

Vaulks I can see going, but he is replaceable.

I seriously hope not from what I've seen craigen is no Alston