The Falkirk FC Thread

As others have said I would need context, I can honestly say though I don’t think I could do anything that was going to cost the club a lot of money as that would affect me as they are such a big part of my life. It’s down to context and how you feel about the club and personal situations.

1 hour ago, AJ1981 said:

what would be everybody's view if a Falkirk supporter threatened the club with legal action, how would they feel about it?

i''m not talking about a serious issue and they definitely wouldn't be out of pocket or been hurt, like in a fall or that sort of thing. 

i'd be interested to hear what people think

Burnt the roof of your mouth with a Bovril right after taking a drink right after leaving the kiosk, that's a rookie mistake

On 06/08/2024 at 23:04, Bairn in Exile said:

To everyone that I have offended by my suggestion of moving the Falkirk TV cameras over to the Grangemouth side of the stadium, I am truly, truly sorry.

Flagellation GIFs | Tenor

To be honest you’ve not offended anyone and you are correct it would improve the FTV product and make it seem like a top team quality production instead of a seaside league/junior ground

Hope I’ve not stirred up any more complaints about complaints😂😂

Edited by bejazz1

9 hours ago, AJ1981 said:

please give it a rest, a few months ago you said you'd stop but here we go again. anybody who visits the stadium will see what the council have done with their new offices and if i remember correctly they paid for the waterproofing in the main stand last season, all without fanfare. so please just f'ing stop its painful and boring.

Was an observation not opening debate again.

2 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

Burnt the roof of your mouth with a Bovril right after taking a drink right after leaving the kiosk, that's a rookie mistake

Purchased Harrods priced Bovril on Friday night and it was indeed hotter than the centre of the Sun.

Just now, Reggie Perrin said:

Purchased Harrods priced Bovril on Friday night and it was indeed hotter than the centre of the Sun.

Edit to add re the price rises would it not be an idea for Pie Sports to have a promotional price for the basics ie scotch pie and Bovril for £5?

1 hour ago, Reggie Perrin said:

1 hour ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Edit to add re the price rises would it not be an idea for Pie Sports to have a promotional price for the basics ie scotch pie and Bovril for £5?

Might be an idea to have a defibrillator next to the kiosks ready to use for they get told the price..lol

onanother more reference pies on the pie sports website for a 4 pack of salt n chilli chicken pies it’s £7.50 but to buy one at the TFS it’s £4.50

in fairness yes it was outstanding,, the kiosk area is impressive and looks better than last yr which looked grubby and run down so aye price increases too far but better facilities and product so it’s a sore one but you get what you pay for.