The Falkirk FC Thread

22 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

A QP win over Ayr today would be lovely. We will, after today, also have 2 games in hand over Ayr and play them in a fortnight too.

Livi genuinely worry me more. Dowds now out for the season with an ACL

Edited by Big chungus

52 minutes ago, Big chungus said:

Livi genuinely worry me more. Dowds now out for the season with an ACL

I agree I think Livvi could be the main threat, however, having seen us play and most of the competition I think this league is absolutely there for the taking this season. A lot of it will be down to who is lucky with injuries. I hope we've kept some of the League Cup money back for the January window too just in case.

All very positive and couldn't have gone better so far.

13 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

I agree I think Livvi could be the main threat, however, having seen us play and most of the competition I think this league is absolutely there for the taking this season. A lot of it will be down to who is lucky with injuries. I hope we've kept some of the League Cup money back for the January window too just in case.

All very positive and couldn't have gone better so far.

Agree, and if we can keep up the form we won’t be far away, however with the reported funding that Livi are receiving, this could be the difference in getting that one or two very decent loans and/or a successful transfer window when it opens. One thing for sure it’s settling into a cracker of a league 

8 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Agree, and if we can keep up the form we won’t be far away, however with the reported funding that Livi are receiving, this could be the difference in getting that one or two very decent loans and/or a successful transfer window when it opens. One thing for sure it’s settling into a cracker of a league 

Over the season it could well be 12 points between play off positions for promotion - relegation. That can only be good for the league and the fans with every game a must win.

30 minutes ago, Cheeringmango said:

How do we see 'allocated seating' panning out tomorrow? 

Personally away games are sit where you want rules but with a sold out allocation and restricted vs unrestricted... 

Jambo fans were held to their respective seat numbers Im told. 

50 minutes ago, Cheeringmango said:

How do we see 'allocated seating' panning out tomorrow? 

Personally away games are sit where you want rules but with a sold out allocation and restricted vs unrestricted... 

You can't take someone's seat who has paid more than you because you like their view better for me