The Falkirk FC Thread

18 minutes ago, TheBigYa said:

He has alopecia.

Yip.

The new hair certainly hasnt done anything for his game today. He like most of the team has been dire. All our inadequacies shown up here. No pace in the side except austin whose done well. The two wide men couldnt beat eggs and our two sitting midgets whist tidy players are far too similar. Serious lack of creativity throughout the side. The one save of note has come from rodgers and that says it all really.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Stokes and Boyd don't have alopecia though do they? I thought it was just good old fashioned male-pattern baldness or has Sibbald turned out today with some kind of artificial hair integration solution in place?

Nevermind just read your edit.

Edited by TheBigYa

Gasparotto has looked decent so far but wouldn't say much more than that. Our defence has a whole hasn't looked particularly great so far.

Decent enough win today much improved second half performance and it could've been more, we really should've had a penalty near the end of the game.

Only the 3rd game I've seen of him so still early but Kidd doesn't look like a right-back, his positioning is terrible.

1 minute ago, Russ said:

Gasparotto has looked decent so far but wouldn't say much more than that. Our defence has a whole hasn't looked particularly great so far.

Decent enough win today much improved second half performance and it could've been more, we really should've had a penalty near the end of the game.

Only the 3rd game I've seen of him so still early but Kidd doesn't look like a right-back, his positioning is terrible.

Yep.

Better as a wing-back in my opinion. Good energy and gets forward well but not a great defender.

Gasparotto looks weak as piss to me, the likes of Grant Holt or John Sutton will ragdoll him.

Holt will give most centre halves a run for their money. Sutton? No chance.

Gasparotto had big Lee Miller in his back pocket a couple of last years games, he'll do so with most CHs this season I reckon.

43 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Having finally had a decent look at Luca today, him and Grant will be formidable.

Are you allowed to be positive on here wi all these doom mongers?

I'm wi you by the way. Probably best you brace yourself for abuse.