The Falkirk FC Thread

Mark Stewart in the paper today, "they didnt care" as they had no intention to pay it by looks of it.

Yep, the Craig Whyte school of football club stewardship.

They should really do something about this. Make the tribunals sit far earlier, and ban you from playing the player you have registered until the fee is settled.

Can anyone tell me what the "Gas" chant referred to in the current Touching A' newsletter is? I don't think I've ever heard it

If its what I think it is, its a noise mimicking leaking gas. Obviously intended towards the late Norrie mcathie .

I heard it at East fife in the cup earlier this season.

Shower of wee Wankbiscuits. Most of them were probably not even born when the guy died

Can anyone tell me what the "Gas" chant referred to in the current Touching A' newsletter is? I don't think I've ever heard it

There's quite a few songs about Norrie McCathie, none of which are particularly witty/clever and all of which are fairly offensive.

The quicker those little dicks stop that McCathie stuff the better. Most of them have no idea what they're on about.

Can't say that fellow Falkirk supporters have embarrassed me very often in the past but it's getting pretty cringe worthy at most away games now. Makes us sound like fuckin OF fans for fucks sake!!

There was a song at Hamilton to the tune of 10 green bottles to gas a Fifer. In bad taste IMO.

It's not to that tune but since that's the most common one I'd imagine that's the song they're on about.

I take it everyone has told the people who sings these songs that it's not on?

If its what I think it is, its a noise mimicking leaking gas. Obviously intended towards the late Norrie mcathie .

I heard it at East fife in the cup earlier this season.

Shower of wee Wankbiscuits. Most of them were probably not even born when the guy died

Thanks, there's just no need for that sort of stuff.

The furor and circumstances around Mccathies death caused the singing and chants.

He was made out to be some sort of saint, the mother theresa of the football world. When we was found dead with his Mistress, whilst his partner who was half his age was up the duff.

Then Dunfermline named a stand and retired a shirt in his honour.

Now I'm not saying they should have sung these songs. but...... I understand © Chris Rock

Ignore "Userone" he is a OF fan on the wind up.

Team: Scotland = a bigoted fuckwit who is doesn't want to admit it because I will get slaughtered on this forum.

Edited by ditots