The Falkirk FC Thread

Evening all

7 new items have this evening been added to the Official FFC eBay store.

• Match worn & Signed Anthony Stokes 2006/2007 Cup/3rd shirt

• Signed 2007-2008 Tunnel area boarding from Falkirk Stadium - Signed by squad of that era including Latapy, Krul, Riera and many more.

• Sponsors/TV Interview backdrop from Tunnel @ Falkirk Stadium - Season 2008/2009

• Match worn 3rd shirt from season 2009/2010 - Jackie McNamara

• Match worn 3rd shirt from season 2009/2010 - Brian McLean

• Match worn 3rd shirt from season 2009/2010 - Scott Arfield

• Match worn 3rd shirt from season 2009/2010 - Alex MacDonald

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/ffcshop/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Thanks for looking & supporting Falkirk FC

Retail Team

Morning

A small reminder that the above auctions all finish this evening.

Thanks for all bids so far and for supporting Falkirk FC.

Thanks

Retail Team

News on the 2012/2013 Strips preview & launch and also the FFC 2012 Fashion Show;

http://www.falkirkfc...5850&Itemid=320

Good to see the club doing things right and getting this out before the summer. This "Fashion Show" sounds like a good revenue raising opportunity as well. The difference with this kind of commercial stuff from where the club was 18/24 months ago is fantastic.

The communication with the fans is the major improvement for me. Its been an area the club has historically been very poor in. I don't know who has implemented the changed but they should be commended.

The furor and circumstances around Mccathies death caused the singing and chants.

If it was the circumstances which are the cause off the singing then why are the songs not about that? lets not beat around the bush and talk shit, the songs are purely about winding up Dunfermline fans, that in itself does not make it acceptable though, I certainly wouldn't be comfortable at all with people singing Gowans songs.

Darren Dods is suspended for the County-Falkirk game next week, so who do Falkirk have as a replacement? I assume it's the guy Bennett, who I often see Falkirk fans posting about?

Probably will be Bennet. Although I'm sure we have played Scobbie in the centre and Kingsley at LB for one match earlier in the season.

1331205891[/url]' post='6037801']

Good to see the club doing things right and getting this out before the summer. This "Fashion Show" sounds like a good revenue raising opportunity as well. The difference with this kind of commercial stuff from where the club was 18/24 months ago is fantastic.

Yet we are 50% behind last year according to the Chairman. To me it looks a mixed bag. Retail miles better, hospitality rubbish and less people coming to games.

Yet we are 50% behind last year according to the Chairman. To me it looks a mixed bag. Retail miles better, hospitality rubbish and less people coming to games.

The damage done from 2009 to 2011 will take a long time to recover (if it ever does) in terms of people coming back through the turnstiles.