The Falkirk FC Thread

Any idea on goalscorers?

Alston, Kelly and Munn

As above. Kelly scrambled home after some shocking defending from a few yards for 1-0, then they equalised before Alston screamed a beauty in from 25 yards into the top corner. Munn smashed the ball in from the edge of the box after a mistake by their goalkeeper with about 10 mins to go.

As above. Kelly scrambled home after some shocking defending from a few yards for 1-0, then they equalised before Alston screamed a beauty in from 25 yards into the top corner. Munn smashed the ball in from the edge of the box after a mistake by their goalkeeper with about 10 mins to go.

I'm sure this is a daft question but why was a Dunfermline fan at a Falkirk under 19 game?

I'm sure this is a daft question but why was a Dunfermline fan at a Falkirk under 19 game?

I've been to a Falkirk under 19 game before. There could be a number of reasons for it. Is it really that important when he seems to be providing a decent summary?

I've been to a Falkirk under 19 game before. There could be a number of reasons for it. Is it really that important when he seems to be providing a decent summary?

I didn't say it was important, I merely wondered why he was there a I'm an inquisitive type of guy. I wondered which one of the number of reasons it may have been. I hadn't thought of the student at Stirling possibility. That's probably it.

* Any anti-Dunfermline songs will now come under the offensive behaviour terms.

* Norrie McCathie chants will be deemed intolerable and be subjected to the full force of the Act.

* Those found in possession of "smoke bombs" will be served with a football banning order.

"You fife c**t" isn't anti-dunfermline is it? That covers 4 teams.

All in all, seems fair enough although I don't really see what's wrong with smoke bombs to be honest.

Evening all

7 new items have this evening been added to the Official FFC eBay store.

• Match worn & Signed Anthony Stokes 2006/2007 Cup/3rd shirt

• Signed 2007-2008 Tunnel area boarding from Falkirk Stadium - Signed by squad of that era including Latapy, Krul, Riera and many more.

• Sponsors/TV Interview backdrop from Tunnel @ Falkirk Stadium - Season 2008/2009

• Match worn 3rd shirt from season 2009/2010 - Jackie McNamara

• Match worn 3rd shirt from season 2009/2010 - Brian McLean

• Match worn 3rd shirt from season 2009/2010 - Scott Arfield

• Match worn 3rd shirt from season 2009/2010 - Alex MacDonald

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/ffcshop/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Thanks for looking & supporting Falkirk FC

Retail Team

Bradford and Falkirk couldn't come to a compromise over compensation and the issue is still currently with FIFA.

And Stewart revealed the Bairns' demands scuppered a move to St Johnstone in the summer before City came in.

He said: "I had a couple of options but the tribunal was hanging over me so it was scaring a few clubs off.

"No one wanted to enter that battle with Falkirk because they were asking for so much money.

"I don't know if there is a case or not but it is still ongoing and FIFA are now involved.

"I have not thought anything of it but St Johnstone were certainly put off by it.

"I met them but Falkirk blew it out the water because of how much they were asking for me.

"Bradford then came in and they were not scared off by it. They didn't care.

"People keep asking me about it but I have no idea what is happening or what will happen."

Mark Stewart in the paper today, "they didnt care" as they had no intention to pay it by looks of it.

Still waiting on the money from Bradford. 100+k would a nice wee amount considering but i hope we are still after more.