The Falkirk FC Thread

Scobbie will not be moving to Watford. That suggestion is utterly hilarious.

I'd disagree with that to be honest.

There's a lot of labouring jobs available in that area. I think you are being a bit disprespectful IMO suggesting he can't be a brickie.

@BullenFootball: RT "@Rich_for_peru @BullenFootball you applied Bully? Is your mate from Falkirk interested?" Absolutely

That could easily be confirmation that Bully has applied. Not that I'm overly concerned about Elvis looking down south.

Just want to share this from one of the youth coaches at the club

On the 7th of May (May bank holiday) there's a 6-aside tournament on at the Falkirk Stadium. It's on from 12.30pm to 3.00pm. £60 per team. If anyone wants to put in a team then contact myself (Jono Cooper) or Jason Bolam or you can contact the club directly on 01324 624 121. <br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; "><br style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; ">Player of the tournament, Medals and the all important Trophy are all there to be won so try and round up some troops and put in a team.

*I am taking part in this so if any of you good people out there fancy this, contact the guys above or drop myself a wee message

smile.gif .

Cheers folks

Farid hasn't been up to much recently and the teams in the league are now use to how he plays and can handle him. So maybe he would resign as his recent performances have been awful compared to the start.

I for one fully agree with this young man, if he means resign - we would be delighted to have him next year im sure! biggrin.gif

Just seen Higginbotham has moved from Huddersfield (league 1) to Barnsley (Championship) on loan? Weird one that.

Not entirely. Barnsley were supposed to be after him last summer, but no move materialised. Barnsley's current manager was Rochdale manager when Higgy was there.

Delighted that he's got a move he deserves. If he just improves his final ball that wee bit more I believe he'll be a top end Championship or lower end Premier player.

Evening all

Fantastic additions have tonight, as mentioned on the official website story below, been added to the official FFC eBay store.

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5875&Itemid=320

The specially commissioned shirts the team will wear in the Ramsdens Cup Final v Hamilton Accies are being auctioned so fans can own a little piece of history.

Thanks for your continued support and good luck!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/ffcshop/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Retail Team