The Falkirk FC Thread

16 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

I will declare just now that I am part Asian and Scottish.

However what really annoys me is the neo-PC brigade telling everyone how to act and behave. What happened to free speech? Don't be too quick to jump up and down and claim offence FFS.

The key here is what the intention is. There is a difference between intent and ignorance. He has apologised. Can we now move on?

Free speech does not give somebody a pass for being a racist moron. And Pie and Bovril is a private website which can and does regulate racist or xenophobic comments, so your ramble about a 'neo-PC brigade' and 'free speech' is completely irrelevant anyway.

Other than those minor issues, a solid 1/10 post. 

Free speech does not give somebody a pass for being a racist moron. And Pie and Bovril is a private website which can and does regulate racist or xenophobic comments, so your ramble about a 'neo-PC brigade' and 'free speech' is completely irrelevant anyway.

c6a13624e5de13ca6f6bc4ddd4abc1d9.jpg

Away and clean the bogs at your shite hole stadium virginton #world salad76a4edcc4bdacf65f80b4f849be9a6bb.jpg

You don't have a clue mate. Now F**k off!

Apologies if that's not PC sensitive.

But telling someone they should OD on paracetomol is ok.....

Moral high ground is not for you mate. Carry on.

Funnily enough I was the victim of this horrible man virginton telling me to end it all because my football team lost . Luckily I found a street pastor in my dazed state and reminded me that " Greenock Morton is a shite hole ,it's ok my son " . I saw the light after this .

However what really annoys me is the neo-PC brigade telling everyone how to act and behave. What happened to free speech? Don't be too quick to jump up and down and claim offence FFS.

The key here is what the intention is. There is a difference between intent and ignorance. He has apologised. Can we now move on?

Not sure P&B is the best platform for discussion of this type of issue. To be honest any discussion on social media degenerates into polar extremes. Also agree that some can be quick to feign offence and often intention more important than what is said. However as someone who works within this field what was said doesn't need to be claimed to become offensive, it was offensive, ignorance no excuse. Apology was swift & seems genuine. Need to get back to discussion of crowd sizes asap.

32 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Imagine trying to defend that with this rubbish :lol:

He said sorry, it didn't need this crap.