The Falkirk FC Thread

After reading one f a phone call  to the Samaritans would be in order, True with Yogi at he did have a bit vision but the amount of times he let his ego get in the way of things and we lost a player because of it. 

Hoping tomorrow is a turning point for us, dont know if its a good or bad thing to have so many injuries this early on as hope they will keep injury free from now till end of season, suspension wise says for Sibbald and Miller 1 first team match so looks like they are back in as doesnt mention one SPFL 1st team match.

SFA.PNG

Edited by AL0011

Next 2 games are massive in my opinion. We should win tomorrow but we know Brechin are going to fight for everything. The players need to show some heart and be up for it. If they are we will win. If not we have a problem.

After that it's Utd at home. In my opinion our home league games vs Utd were our best performances last season. We need to show something similar and hopefully get a similar result.

If these results go our way I will feel a whole lot better and it should help the players confidence and build some momentum.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

COYB.

20 minutes ago, AL0011 said:

After reading one f a phone call  to the Samaritans would be in order, True with Yogi at he did have a bit vision but the amount of times he let his ego get in the way of things and we lost a player because of it. 

Hoping tomorrow is a turning point for us, dont know if its a good or bad thing to have so many injuries this early on as hope they will keep injury free from now till end of season, suspension wise says for Sibbald and Miller 1 first team match so looks like they are back in as doesnt mention one SPFL 1st team match.

SFA.PNG

Sibbald and Miller are clear of suspension now as you suggest.

Kidd will be no where near the team even when fit IMO. Will be good to get hippo back but don't know when that will be. Sibbald and Miller been playing dev games so hopefully up to some sort of scratch. I think sibbs will be up for this if selected given his horror show return and look to make amends. Same line up as at Sligo with sibbs instead of blues perhaps ?

6 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

Dafuq is going on here!! Unless the new inventive way to watch a game at TFS is on a broom then there is no place for the discussion of sooking stations of the occult.

how many games did sibbs and Miller get by the way ? Anyone that was out last week available for selection tomorrow ?

Going by the comments of Falkirk fans on here of late, surely a new broom is required at TFS.

7 hours ago, BountyBairn said:

I'm sure some saints fans said the same at this stage last season. So personally I'll be looking do one step at a time.

We are still a long way away from playing fluidly going forward and still making some basic mistakes at the back.

Still a lot of work to do before we can even consider promotion playoffs IMO. Based on evidence we've made some progress but lots of work still do be done. Maybe some have underestimated how bad we've been but I think we've been terrible this season.

We will need to get on it, sooner than later obviously.

bar the full backs, we have plenty options for each position, its down to Houston to get the right selection which may prove the issue, would like to see Hippo on to the right when back, surely that would make our mid improve massively.

I have every faith still in Houston to get to the play offs but I think the majority of us would like to see progress or at the very least another 2nd place. A 3rd or 4th naturally is going backwards, the league doesnt lie but we shouldve finished 3rd or 4th last season based on performances, we may not be so lucky this time

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Tbh, almost as bad as the content, is the whining about it. Folk talk ramdom pish because its slow this week. Change the subject and move things along if you dont like the direction. Dont just moan about it.

Thats also not a dig btw, just an observation.

Chill oot man.