The Falkirk FC Thread

As usual, the perfect chance to act missed. He had to resign or be booted after the QOS home game, giving us the Sligo freeroll away to get a manager in and get us sorted. Instead, he's still hanging about with a honking result against a pub team and Dundee united at home next week. What a troublesome mess we are in, from top to bottom. 

You can type away all you want boys but the Board backed him after the QOS game because it was the cheapest option on offer to keep him. Time you all look to where the real issues are at the club. He is leaving at the end of the season and I don't see them doing anything soon with the manager

You can type away all you want boys but the Board backed him after the QOS game because it was the cheapest option on offer to keep him. Time you all look to where the real issues are at the club. He is leaving at the end of the season and I don't see them doing anything soon with the manager

Who has a higher budget than us in this league?

19 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

According to Houston, you's can't afford his £2k a week.

We can offload 3 centre halves to cover it !!! obviously we dont need 6

9 minutes ago, Just a bairn said:

Hughes is the man but our support are too precious to welcome him back.

Hartley or McCall would be my choice after him. 

Raith Ive lost my marbles think im better than this Hughes.......nah, notice every club he has left has went on a downward spiral with what he has left.

Hartley the cheap option and would do, but I do feel McCall has unfinished business here and will get the best out of our squad in formation and selection

3 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I agree with the sentiments, but if it hit them in the pocket, which it will and had a walk out after a certain point at a home game, create some pressure and public awareness, may force their hand. On the other hand its not Brockville and its the nice clean TFS where nothing really happens to influence board or management

Who has a higher budget than us in this league?

I am not disagreeing that they should have made the change.

My point is now that they have backed Houston the pressure should go on them. It is the only way they will listen. If it got nasty against the Board Ritchie and Co would run a mile.

As long as everyone is in Houston's case they will hide.

They employ him, they let him spend the money and ultimately they are responsible is he messes up and don't do anything about it.

24 minutes ago, Just a bairn said:

Hughes is the man but our support are too precious to welcome him back.

Hartley or McCall would be my choice after him. 

Hughes are you kidding? Raith were an utter shambles under him and the bod won't break the bank like they did last time he won this league. Coyle or hartley are far better options than getting that buffoon back. 

I am not disagreeing that they should have made the change.

My point is now that they have backed Houston the pressure should go on them. It is the only way they will listen. If it got nasty against the Board Ritchie and Co would run a mile.

As long as everyone is in Houston's case they will hide.

They employ him, they let him spend the money and ultimately they are responsible is he messes up and don't do anything about it.

It's not the South Stand that the protests towards the BOD should be coming from its the 2500 or so surrounding them in the Main Stand. Should be making a match day a very uncomfortable and unpleasant experience for the club tie wearing gimps they would soon get the message.
Also I've already told you elsewhere get on with your holiday!