The Falkirk FC Thread

Finnegan can be summed up in the relegation decider at Inverness. We need a goal to make us safe, he misses an open goal!

Remind me who's Xavi-esque pass it was that set up the goal that saved us that day?

Anyway, not arguing that Finnigan's a world beater or anything!

As I have said elsewhere before, I didnt mind him. My mate disliked him and that will probably be the reaction in the support in being split 50/50....

I think he just got stale at the club and think he will do well at Dundee if he remains fit, tho he managed to get injured at the end of the season I see...

His goal ratio wasnt too bad till Eddie May parked in as manager, then onwards it was downhill. I do recall a text my mate sent when I was in Portugal watching Celtic v Falkirk live in a pub, Finnagan I think previously rapped himself around a player and my mate text Finnigan is a fanny and in the next minute he ran through and scored a cracking goal to send us 1 up. That can sum him up really

Finnegan scored 15 goals in the 66 appearances he made prior to Eddie May being appointed as manager. That's a poor return for any striker.

my bro in law has been told hes really good (by his mate of course) and hes been touted for bigger things for years, but again dont know how much truth is there

A few people said Burton O'Brien was really good before he signed for us. Quite a good YouTube video compilation was provided as well IIRC. ;)

EDIT: I didn't watch the video above, FWIW.

Edited by Kris.

Trialists named in herald as Luke Leahy and Ashley Thompson.

Leahy is the guy from Rugby Town mentioned earlier in the thread, plays left back/midfield according to his RT profile. Thompson seems to be a complete unknown after a quick google. Although possibly they've gotten his name wrong and he's Ashley Robinson as someone mentionend a couple pages back.

Also mentions Compton didn't take part.