The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Banding comedy candidates about is fine up to a point, but even letting that c**t through the front door is an insult.

Certain people are just made for certain clubs. Sevco and Ally McCoist are made for eachother. No one else deserves him.

Oh, I don't know, Ally might add a few hundred to the gate. We could put them in one corner of the north stand* and supply them with 'Camelon Loyal' flags, then have a 'kick the shit out of them' competition at full time.

* If the opposing team fill the SS then season ticket holders to give up their seats in the Main to accommodate.

3 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

Not really. He's assistant at Bristol City and has already managed in his own right in England.

Holden loved his time here and, as you may know, would be likely to give the role everything he has if he was to emulate his playing days. If he wants to become a number 1 rather than assistant in the future, he may view this as a good starting point?

Wasn't a specific response to your suggestion, got a lot of love for deano myself. 

He'd be a terrific appointment from what I've seen.

Still, Rudy Funk

5 minutes ago, Senator Frimpton said:

Housties finest achievement imo.

He's still got the hibees in a raging mess years later

No one is raging here :lol: 

Tam McManus said McCoist has been interviewed, im sure there will be plenty Falkirk fans delighted with that.

1 minute ago, Senator Frimpton said:

Wasn't a specific response to your suggestion, got a lot of love for deano myself. 

He'd be a terrific appointment from what I've seen.

Still, Rudy Funk

Don't think we could afford him anyway. He'll probably be on double what we could pay, if not more.

1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

No one is raging here :lol: 

Tam McManus said McCoist has been interviewed, im sure there will be plenty Falkirk fans delighted with that.

I'm sure you'd find that there would be very few Falkirk fans that would be happy with this. Bound to be a few that 'supported' us at the last cup final that would pop along though! :angry:

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Well I dont have social media so the best I can do is say on here that Ally McCoist is not welcome. As a man who has unapologetically been at the spearhead of sectarianism in Scotland for most of the last 30 years (there are plenty others but he is an icon for the blue bigots) I would much prefer to see him settle in to his natural position of cheerleading for the Record or the Sun. Thats his level. Dont waste our time by asking him to pretend he gives a f**k about anything other than the bigot brothers, and certainly not in exchange for a salary.

Done.

Fucking fat *** troll

Done now.

I'm more worried by the fact he's a hopeless manager to tell you the truth.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Well I dont have social media so the best I can do is say on here that Ally McCoist is not welcome. As a man who has unapologetically been at the spearhead of sectarianism in Scotland for most of the last 30 years (there are plenty others but he is an icon for the blue bigots) I would much prefer to see him settle in to his natural position of cheerleading for the Record or the Sun. Thats his level. Dont waste our time by asking him to pretend he gives a f**k about anything other than the bigot brothers, and certainly not in exchange for a salary.

Done.

Fucking fat *** troll

Done now.

He knows what it takes to guide a team to second place in The Championship though.

Anyone with even a small interest in scottish football would've noticed the gretna/livy template for going up the leagues.  Splash a bit cash at the best players in the league above you and head up. If McCourt did this he could've hit the top league with a war chest to compete with Celtic or at least get miles closer than they are now! Quite simply his record with the resources available to him is amounst the worse of any manager in living memory. Wouldn't be surprised if we hire him, lol.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I just hope the new man whoever he is turns out to be a match for Houston when it comes to effortlessly creating seethe in opposing fanbases.

In particular I would enjoy seeing the journeymen patter continued.

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Done.

Fucking fat *** troll

Done now.

Image result for black boy gif

To be fair to Ally McCoist he is one of the few sticky buns I have respect for. I wouldn't tag him along side the other 99.9% knuckle draggers. I doubt if he is a capable football manager though, it's hard to judge him on the Sevco fiasco.

McCoist took money out of Rangers when they desperately needed a pay cut, tried his hardest to prevent them getting promoted to the top flight and then continued to take a wage years after he was sacked.

#AgentMcCoist