The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Stuperman01 said:

Skimming through the FB page there was a mention Harris has not travelled with the squad to Wales, Hamilton mentioned as interested in him, anbody know if this is true?

Don't you dare get our hopes up like that. 

For me shows how mickey mouse Scottish football is now.
It also makes me wonder why Hopkin left, yes he produced a small miracle and to leave when his stock was high seemed ideal if he had a job tapped to him. I tend to think Hopkin knew too much behind the scenes for him to leave now. The strange thing is they have signed a fair amount of players without a manager, there would massive uproar if that was Falkirk.
I'm just pleased miller isn't at Falkirk as a player and I would be vocal of that if he was signed and not suggest he was rangers best player #pars

So disappointed that Bairnardo wasn’t all over this. It was my wee sleekit dig at Martindale’s past.

Yes, Hopkin didn’t just leave. Hopkin got the hell out. He had an “assistant manager” that he didn’t choose, and who he couldn’t remove.
Martindale was put in place by “a third party” to help him finish his degree through work experience. He has never left of course, because after Martindale was released from prison, the “third party” needs him there for a very specific reason. Pretty sure Hopkin got wind of what was going on, so got himself out.

Of course, the “third party” is still around, but claims not to be. One day, there will be a Dispatches or Reporting Scotland special on what is going on there, but for now, investigative journalists seem to be leaving it alone.

So disappointed that Bairnardo wasn’t all over this. It was my wee sleekit dig at Martindale’s past.

Hadnt clocked the smack in the face post. Nicely done sir.

Not sure Livi fans share your concerns over Martindale though.... After all, he is a hero in those parts..... :mellow:

Hadnt clocked the smack in the face post. Nicely done sir.

Not sure Livi fans share your concerns over Martindale though.... After all, he is a hero in those parts..... :mellow:

But equally, the never shared concerns over Hunter, or Keane, or Flynn, or Massone.

The funny bit is, they actually think Neil Rankine has left.........

But equally, the never shared concerns over Hunter, or Keane, or Flynn, or Massone.

The funny bit is, they actually think Neil Rankine has left.........
I'll come clean now, I dont know much about their situation, I just wanted to shoehorn "hero in" into a post.

Didn’t they state if the game didn’t go on against us in December they would have struggled to meet the wages and bills for that month, i’ll Give them till the end of the season if they make it that for for admin mark 3 or whatever it is now lost count.  

54 minutes ago, Stuperman01 said:

What will this week bring for 'Team International, handsome as fu*k, hradman, sexy kit, Falkirk FC'?

Skimming through the FB page there was a mention Harris has not travelled with the squad to Wales, Hamilton mentioned as interested in him, anbody know if this is true?

Anybody made the trip to Wales? 

In the words of Mark Morrison, willl we see the 'return of the Yak'?

Bought myself the away top and matching towel yesterday, shop was busy with people renewing ST's, oh what a time to be a Bairn, powering positivity wherever we go. 

Don't tease me, bro. 

51 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

The boy that posted about Harris going to Hamilton has been posting shite transfer rumours just about every day since the season finished :lol:

They're absolutely brilliant. The same folk always falling for them as well.

I'm loving the fact that Livi haven't yet managed to get a picture of Miller in a Livi shirt for their squad page. The pictures of Sibbald and Blues are both in Falkirk shirts, which makes more sense as they've only just joined but come on, Miller has been there half a season and he's still proudly displaying the steeple on their page !

1 hour ago, Gaz said:

They're absolutely brilliant. The same folk always falling for them as well.

Harris leaving isn't beyond the realms of possability though is it? I usually ignore most of the tripe posted on there but this one hooked me I will admit. 

15 minutes ago, Stuperman01 said:

Harris leaving isn't beyond the realms of possability though is it? I usually ignore most of the tripe posted on there but this one hooked me I will admit. 

As a rumour, this has given me a chubby, I have to admit.