The Falkirk FC Thread

Three of the properly rotten players from Saturday have been dropped and we have a left back in the side - could be a 4-5-1 though with McGhee left back again and Robson on the left of midfield?

I'd imagine we'll win but doubt it'll be the hammering we should be looking to inflict.

1 minute ago, bridge of allan bairn said:
5 minutes ago, Hughsie said:
Splitter. Booo.

ha ha. thought we'd be the only 2 here to be fair however surprised with 10 mins to go at pretty big falkirk turnout. only about 50-100 rangers fans in the opposite stand so far

You can post how were lining up if your there mate.

If you can work it out of course :lol:

ha ha. thought we'd be the only 2 here to be fair however surprised with 10 mins to go at pretty big falkirk turnout. only about 50-100 rangers fans in the opposite stand so far
Standard bigot banner too. I really really want to crush this lot into oblivion.

Guest Back Post Misses
If it's a 442 then TOE will be right mid. I'm more inclined to say it's a 352 with TOE, Paton and Irving in the middle and Froxy playing just off Lewis. That might be too sensible though

Back 3

Guest Back Post Misses

Are they rattling out their bile?

Think Hartley is certain the 4 Centre half’s is workable obviously. We know it isn’t so he is saying ‘ it’s ma team feck off”
It's not the personnel that's the issue. It's how he's been setting them up in previous games

4 hours ago, Falkirk_Bairn_1983 said:

I got slaughtered last week for suggesting we should try and end Turner and Sammut's loan deals early and I stick by that. Turner didn't even make the bench at the weekend and Sammut is either useless or just not ready to play men's football yet and we can't afford to wait for him to get up to speed.

Get in a right back (I know :lol:) and a decent forward and we could be ok aslong as Hartley keeps things simple with a 442. 

Turner looks like a blunder tbh.