The Falkirk FC Thread

Seen a few players tweeting about going out tonight. I know they are like us all and need to enjoy themselves however, they are employed to play football and if I had the opportunity they had I would be doing my pan in to get the extra mile ahead e.g - extra gym sessions and psychical work to improve rather than having a Gregg's and going out on a Sunday.

Roberts is a huffy shite. Someone needs to wake him up and make him aware of the career he could have if he put the effort in, and where he will end up if he doesn't. If he doesn't like the club then tough, he's with us until someone wants to take a punt on him so he may as well make the most of it. Won't get anywhere by going in a huff when things aren't going your way.

I posted last week that I felt Roberts is just not worth the bother and I stick by that, what does he actually bring to the team?

He makes Compton look like a team player.

I saw Loy pushing him yesterday on the pitch, I'd fuckin push him if I was his team mate.

To be fair to Holt (and that's difficult) he has told him that his career is on the line but he's either thick or just couldn't care less, either way I'd drop him and give Small or Shepherd a go.

I posted last week that I felt Roberts is just not worth the bother and I stick by that, what does he actually bring to the team?

He makes Compton look like a team player.

I saw Loy pushing him yesterday on the pitch, I'd fuckin push him if I was his team mate.

To be fair to Holt (and that's difficult) he has told him that his career is on the line but he's either thick or just couldn't care less, either way I'd drop him and give Small or Shepherd a go.

Ive been told that a certain player had words with Holt regarding Roberts not being a team player and Holt said , leave it with me.....not exactly good for the team or looks good on Holts part

I do recall, McCracken clearing up his fannying about on Saturday there and he didnt even look the ground he was on after it...

End of the day, its a team game, Plenty of teams have had players who dont get on, but the better teams are the ones that cross that line of the park and all muck in for each other....

Worst part is we have him signed up for 2yr........

16 year old female charged after flare was thrown at The Rangers game.

Does she have big tits ?

Thought Roberts played well yesterday. Probably the best I've seen him bar the livingstone away game. His set up play is getting better, the runs he makes take the defenders all over the place. always a danger when theres someone with pace like that.

How Bingham gets on the park ahead of Alston is beyond me.

Bringing on another club's inferior player ahead of our own boy is pretty shoddy if you ask me.

I assume it's to stop Holt looking daft for signing him in the 1st place.

I remember the reaction when Showumni finally got a goal for Falkirk. Bingham will be the same.

Just a shame I will be 6 foot under before he manages it

I'm just about creaming my drawers watching that. This guy has an incredible CV across the public and private sector, he's a fantastic talker with charisma, you can tell he's passionate about the club and he's obviously a football fan. Make him the chairman now. Just give him the keys to everything.