The Falkirk FC Thread

How many 'legends' have played against us ? I remember Yogi going tonto when he scored against us at Brockville and I recall Crunchie having an 'off day' when playing against us at Easter Road ;)^_^ (did he ever score against us ?)

I also seem to recall Stainrod and Duffy winding us up up at Dens but that could be the senility setting in :unsure2:

How many 'legends' have played against us ? I remember Yogi going tonto when he scored against us at Brockville and I recall Crunchie having an 'off day' when playing against us at Easter Road ;)^_^ (did he ever score against us ?)

Pretty sure I recall him scoring at the back post once for Hibs v us.

I was very young so could be wrong.

I recall Crunchie having an 'off day' when playing against us at Easter Road ;)^_^ (did he ever score against us ?)

He scored a peach against us at Easter Road during a vintage performance when he ran rings round our defence. We (the Falkirk support) gave him a standing ovation when he was substituted.

Enjoy your weekend.

Re Friday night, only the West Stand (Main) is open so you'll have no problem mingling. Don't imagine there will be any more than 1,500 there but could be wrong.

Pubs wise as Gaz says there is a pub at the stadium which may be open otherwise a taxi to town in only 10 mins max.

Your hotel is just across the road from a brewers Fayre which you'll get food and beer at too.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Thanks for the info mate, we are looking forward to it.

Can't think of anyone else other than Stainrod that gave us such a lift in such a short space of time!

I picked Farid in my team of all time Falkirk greats so the thought of him scoring against us, especially at the stadium, is just doing my head in!

It's also got me thinking of who we're going to get to partner Rory as we sure as f**k need somebody.

There was talk the other week about players leaving and moving up a big level.

We had Jay Fulton to Swansea and getting a start, Arfield gracing the Premiership this season.

None of them compare to Johnny Flynn in the Champions League tonight.

Fair point, but how about Kjartan Finnbogason (almost) humiliating Celtic?

I was at the game when he scored at Tannadice, his only goal for us IIRC (which he took quite well). He was useless though, and then injured. Though tbf McDonald, Showumni & Finnigan weren't any better. How many 0-0 draws did we have that season?