The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

You’re in it often enough, don’t think you need to bookmark it tbqfhwy

I just wanted to have a dig and don't have the brainpower/willpower to think of anything smarter, tbh.

Guest Ecosse83
3 minutes ago, kiddy said:

emoji23.pngemoji1787.pngemoji23.png I was ripping the pish when I said for folk to ready themselves for his appointment last Saturday. Then you come up with it as a suggestion!emoji23.pngemoji1787.pngemoji23.png

Aue I know. What can I say I’m desperate! 😔

As a footbal club we truly are the gift that keeps on giving ..ffs

only falkirk can clinch defeat from the jaws of victory and by that i mean blow a f**king 7 point lead it was a big ask but by f**k somehow they managed it.

17 minutes ago, CC52 FFC said:

Where are you Mr Deans? Show some bottle and get them out now. Absolutely embarrassing. You can talk the talk, but looks like you hide when the going gets tough. 

The problems certainly don’t start with M&M. This utter shambles goes higher than them. New board? Jesus Aitch Christ, bring the old one back. At least then we were dealing with stupid. Now we are dealing with something far worse.

1 minute ago, AL-FFC said:

As a footbal club we truly are the gift that keeps on giving ..ffs

only falkirk can clinch defeat from the jaws of victory and by that i mean blow a f**king 7 point lead it was a big ask but by f**k somehow they managed it.

You could even say we've Morton'd it.

2 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

As some of you will know I am usually among the more optimistic on here

But that performance tonight was utterly, utterly ganting. 

Where on earth do we go from here as a football club? 

I don't think we've hit rock bottom yet. I don't trust the arsepieces in charge not to keep us in the seaside leagues for a while to come.

Guest Peter LaFleur
14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Bookmarked this topic for when you inevitably get papped out the play offs by Cove.

We won’t make the playoffs, more fool you.

1 minute ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

I don't think we've hit rock bottom yet. I don't trust the arsepieces in charge not to keep us in the seaside leagues for a while to come.

We have the playoffs to go through to get to that place, 

Surprised to see so many Falkirk fans upset in here.

Yeah, it's disappointing to lose top spot and no longer be the favourites for the title, but second place in League One isn't bad for a club of Falkirk's stature. It would still be a successful season, especially with Partick Thistle also in the division.

If we thought they were heading to the bunker last week, the entire board will be headed for Australia by now.

Statement time Gary? Bit of spin Colin? Concentrate on 50-50 Kieran?  Talking about fiddling while Rome burns.