The Falkirk FC Thread

13 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Are they reallyyyyyy that bad? McGuffie, Telfer, Nesbitt and Williamson all players I’d happily take at Gayfield. Not going to get much better for L1. I don’t know or have not seen enough of Miller but from outside looking in and after seeing Dowds at us and the potential that’s in him it seems to be that all Falkirk players and managers are under a whole lot of pressure and with all the changes etc they can never really get any rhythm or consistency going. 

The guy Rennie says all the right stuff but I can’t see him having much success. Bores the tits right off me so not sure how players will take to him. Laptop coach 

You can have them tomorrow. 
As far as Rennie goes he has a better track record than a good few coaches in Scotland - many at a higher level - granted abroad. The laptop coach is a quote more of ignorance than anything I assume 

Deadline day usually throws up a few twists and turns. If we can get rid of a few permanently it would be ideal. Mckay wasn't in the squad on Saturday I'm going to dream and think he's been told to go find a club daft enough to take him off our hands. Also hoping we see a few new additions ourselves today. 

Just now, FFC 1876 said:

Deadline day usually throws up a few twists and turns. If we can get rid of a few permanently it would be ideal. Mckay wasn't in the squad on Saturday I'm going to dream and think he's been told to go find a club daft enough to take him off our hands. Also hoping we see a few new additions ourselves today. 

Needing something to cheer this place up. Some good news today would be very welcome

Just now, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Anyone hearing anything on Morrison to Partick?

Had a face like a sore arse when he came off the bench on Saturday and didn't really look his usual hungry self. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he was off in a huff.

More than anything, two proper midfielders incoming are what will make the difference.

Setting Morrison aside, the departure of McGuffie and Nesbitt would be good…….and reluctantly, losing Telfer would be ok too. I don’t think there is any manager out there that could make him a consistently good performer.

Oh yes, Seb Ross. He can go too.

21 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Now Morrison is very hit or miss but I'd say out of nesbitt, telfer and mcguffie and him he's the most useful. He goes out then we'd need two new midfielders if I ask me.

……..but have you asked you yet? Or are you just presuming that is what you would think?

20 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Had a face like a sore arse when he came off the bench on Saturday and didn't really look his usual hungry self. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he was off in a huff.

Out of the five or six we’ve amassed he’s maybe just a bit in front, however if he was away wouldn’t be to worried. Another who can give a really decent performance, but sadly can’t cross, shit one on one and misses a few penalties.