The Falkirk FC Thread

If you's somehow managed to scam poor Swansea out of another 150 grand then Faiss should really be going for at least 200, that's not how these things work though!

It would all be dependent on whether the board need the money or whether they think it would be more worthwhile keeping a hold of him and potentially letting him go for free in the summer.

I doubt if we get promoted it'd be worth his while moving to Queens or Falkirk, Hibs seems a likely destination.

You actually spoke some sense there...but you spoiled it in later posts, tho as I've said elsewhere Botti is raw 19 shown in a national cup final to help change a game, shown glimpses in a league up a massive level up without the smell of whelks and mussels.

This fassyboy has scored against part time footballers this season whilst failing last season at the ripe age of 22.

I'm not doubting him, he came into the game a little later but at 22 you know your level of talent...the ones that step up higher are usually serious 110% efgort who'd chase a dead rabbit.... Don't think fassyboy is in that category...

I'd guess prospective clubs would bid between 20k to 60k in Scotland, does he have the profile to entertain England....no

As you mentioned, its down to the board... Sell a player now, that will leave come may as he will score a lot of goals in the seaside league and leave for similar fee or get cash in now perhaps for a slightly higher fee...

I'd guess they will keep him unless a seriously daft fee comes in....but that's an opinion from this side of the water...well in portugal

Who was the last player Dunfermline sold for a fee? 40k isn't outrageous for a guy who's only done it sporadically in the Seaside leagues.

Probably Gibson, was just above 100k.

It isn't, but at the moment he is worth more to us than 40k.

You actually spoke some sense there...but you spoiled it in later posts, tho as I've said elsewhere Botti is raw 19 shown in a national cup final to help change a game, shown glimpses in a league up a massive level up without the smell of whelks and mussels.

This fassyboy has scored against part time footballers this season whilst failing last season at the ripe age of 22.

I'm not doubting him, he came into the game a little later but at 22 you know your level of talent...the ones that step up higher are usually serious 110% efgort who'd chase a dead rabbit.... Don't think fassyboy is in that category...

I'd guess prospective clubs would bid between 20k to 60k in Scotland, does he have the profile to entertain England....no

As you mentioned, its down to the board... Sell a player now, that will leave come may as he will score a lot of goals in the seaside league and leave for similar fee or get cash in now perhaps for a slightly higher fee...

I'd guess they will keep him unless a seriously daft fee comes in....but that's an opinion from this side of the water...well in portugal

He didn't really fail last season,he was just in and out of a side, he scored a decent amount of goals though.

Faissal chases live Rabbits and catches them, he puts in a ridiculous amount of effort.

For 60k I just doubt the board would consider it to be worth it,the prize of us getting promoted is going to be more than that and Faiss is looking likely to score more than 20 goals a season. We won't pick up anyone like that easily. I don't think that we are that desperately short of cash either to merit it.

100k plus considerable sell ons would hopefully be a minimum, and who is going to pay that?

Edited by Grant228

He didn't really fail last season,he was just in and out of a side, he scored a decent amount of goals though.

Faissal chases live Rabbits and catches them, he puts in a ridiculous amount of effort.

For 60k I just doubt the board would consider it to be worth it,the prize of us getting promoted is going to be more than that and Faiss is looking likely to score more than 20 goals a season. We won't pick up anyone like that easily. I don't think that we are that desperately short of cash either to merit it.

100k plus considerable sell ons would hopefully be a minimum, and who is going to pay that?

He didn't fail last season and scored a decent amount last season....

He is on 8 goals so far, scored 9 from 29 last season.

Michelle McManus could score 20 goals in that league, you are gonna make a loss this season unless you get lucky in the cups. The board surely know that it wasn't yesterday the begging buckets were out to save the club, so wiping 40, 50 or 60k off the loss maybe an option now or in January if he continues to score and make sand castles.

Deluded to think 100k plus add ons, out of contract next year and a tribunal would see you pick up 30,40 at most 50k.... after all what has he done so far at the age of 22/23

He didn't fail last season and scored a decent amount last season....

He is on 8 goals so far, scored 9 from 29 last season.

Michelle McManus could score 20 goals in that league, you are gonna make a loss this season unless you get lucky in the cups. The board surely know that it wasn't yesterday the begging buckets were out to save the club, so wiping 40, 50 or 60k off the loss maybe an option now or in January if he continues to score and make sand castles.

Deluded to think 100k plus add ons, out of contract next year and a tribunal would see you pick up 30,40 at most 50k.... after all what has he done so far at the age of 22/23

You do know a tribunal isn't set by how many goals he has scored ?

I don't think any Falkirk fan should really predict what a tribunal would award going by our experience with Mark Stewart.

Haha landed on your feet there. Just his last sentence about what has he done at age 22/23. Don't think he needs to have done anything other than make appearances and take a wage but could be wrong. Edited by Broony88

Thanks for all your glowing reviews of Taylor Morgan. I feel you've painted a picture of what we can expect from him.

I regrettably confirm that we have signed him. I will be sure to keep you guys updated with how young Taylor gets on as I'm sure you'll all be desperate to monitor his progress.

xox

Hi guys. Quick update.

Taylor Morgan is one of the most frustrating and useless footballers ever to grace an Airdrie top.

Thanks.

You do know a tribunal isn't set by how many goals he has scored ?

In England it would be a factor, not really much to guide us on recent tribunals in Scotland. I'd be surprised if a tribunal in Scotland didn't factor a percent of the fee in performance and level, we don't have lot tho to compare with

So, Bowman...

I await ToonBairn coming on here defending him. It was the defence to blame, the manager, the drink, drugs, Ma bird..........

The worst Falkirk goalkeeper since eh..... Probably ever

Edited by Back Post Misses