The Falkirk FC Thread

That's still not Taiwo winning the ball. That's Taiwo touching the ball. Do we now not give free kicks if a player inadvertently touches the ball before taking the player out?

Never mind the whole debate about Law being past Taiwo afterwards, let's sort the 'he touched the ball, therefor no foul' shite you're coming away with.

:lol:

Clueless.

Law runs into Taiwo after Taiwo takes the ball. Taiwo can't help that.

If it was any other situation, where an attacker was running at a defender, and the defender gets a touch on the ball before touching the attacking player, it wouldn't be a foul.

In what Universe does Taiwo 'take the ball' as it's erm.. Behind him?

Why does it matter where the ball goes? He's won it?

If a left back tackles a winger running at him but the ball doesn't go infront of him and instead goes out for a corner when he touches it is it a foul? :lol:

Why does it matter where the ball goes? He's won it?

So he can now dictate play? The ball isn't literally 3 yards away from law (facing the goal) vs behind Taiwo (facing away from goal). If he's won the ball in this instance, then I'm done with football.

Player A is a striker, player B is a centre half (and last man) if Player A chips the ball over player B's last ditch tackle, the ball clips B's hip but still continues on the path it was sent on from A's foot, whilst player B's lunge takes out A.

Play on? Won the ball?

That's the level of idiocy you're showing here.

What?

It's clearly an interpretation on Taiwo not actually tackling but the ball being kicked off him.

Dearie me. You're worse than I give you credit for.

Taiwos clearly trying to win the ball there of course he's attempting a tackle!!! :lol:

So using your example.

An attacker is one on one with a defender, he is running at pace and tries to kick the ball past him. The defender puts his foot out and gets the ball, the ball goes flying away to the side and behind him, the attacker then goes flying into the defender and goes down.

That is not a foul. The defender gets the ball first. Pretty simple stuff.

The ball never went 'flying away' anywhere in the Taiwo situation though. As I said I was 3 yards in front of Law and behind Taiwo. There's only one of those two getting there if the contact never happened (I'll clue you in here, not Taiwo!)

I'm enjoying you trying to move the goalposts though, it's fun.

The ball never went 'flying away' anywhere in the Taiwo situation though. As I said I was 3 yards in front of Law and behind Taiwo. There's only one of those two getting there if the contact never happened (I'll clue you in here, not Taiwo!)

I'm enjoying you trying to move the goalposts though, it's fun.

I'm trying to move the goalposts, are you being serious?

So in that situation I mentioned if the ball never went flying away to the side but into the path of the attacker after the defender had touched it that would be a foul? It wouldn't.

You can't be serious.

I can see why it was given in real time, the fact you can't seem to see why Falkirk are annoyed is pretty amusing though.

I can see why it was given

As can everyone bar you and Falkirk fans. Because it was a foul.

Anyway, I'm not going to sit on this thread anymore when you're both constantly spouting shite then changing it when you're told that it shite, have a nice day.

Sorry Falkirkonians, thank you for Loy.

Farewell.

Edited by Deeboy

I haven't seen many folk disagree (barring Falkirk fans and Lichtie, which I've already said).

The question I asked was whether Houston had said he re-watched it before his outburst. This was never answered, with the usual frothing coming from the usual frothers.

I haven't seen many folk disagree (barring Falkirk fans and Lichtie, which I've already said).

The question I asked was whether Houston had said he re-watched it before his outburst. This was never answered, with the usual frothing coming from the usual frothers.

The only frothing that seems to be getting done here is coming from yourself which is bizzare. You seem really passionate about this.

You are having a shocker here mate. Go and sleep it off. You come across as a half decent poster on the rest of the forum IMO tae.

In what way am I having a shocker?

I've laid out why it was a free kick and even backed it up with another example of what may transpire and that it too would be a free kick.

The only reason I would appear passionate (lol) is because of the batshit mental argument put forward against the free kick being awarded by Lichtie.

Do you yourself think it was a free kick and if not, why not?

Has Houston come out with anything else since his outburst? (Seeing as nobody had bothered to answer my original question.)