The Falkirk FC Thread

Contract extension for Baird. Presume another year. Excellent.

Why is that excellent? If yous do go up, you'll need a lot better than him.

It's strange the top flight - there's probably a few players that yous would be looking to punt that'll play out their skin and put a shift in whereas the likes of Baird - no matter how good he is in the Championship - will just never be good enough for a season long stint in the top flight, even as a sub.

Everyone has a team, his is Hibs.

He'd be a good signing and would improve the starting X1.

Is this confirmed he will be signing? Assume he was sitting with the rest of our squad who weren't stripped?

Based on what exactly? Sorry if I've missed the boat on this right back extraordinaire ripping it up in the league below after being completely underwhelming whilst playing at this level. Edited by Trump

Based on what exactly? Sorry if I've missed the boat on this right back extraordinaire ripping it up in the league below after being completely underwhelming whilst playing at this level.

I'm basing it on the fact, he's acknowledged as being a good full back and has a good delivery/strike on him.

I think he would improve the starting X1 as would allow Muirhead to go back to his natural and best position of CB ahead of Watson.

I'm basing it on the fact, he's acknowledged as being a good full back and has a good delivery/strike on him.

I think he would improve the starting X1 as would allow Muirhead to go back to his natural and best position of CB ahead of Watson.

I think it'd be good to have Muirhead and Grant as our centre backs with Watson as a decent back up. Plus bringing in another right back puts pressure on Duffie to kick on.

The fact of acknowledgement? I've heard it all now. I do agree that I would like a centre back combination of Muirhead and Grant though.

From those more knowledgable of the game than you or I, he's acknowledged as being a good full back.

I'm not knocking the lad, I hope he goes on to have a fantastic career for us. But I will reserve my judgement based on what I've seen of him so far, your vague evidence hasn't changed my mind on it.

In Houston we trust.

Sitting in the seat in front of Cooper today, terrible attitude actually sounded as if he wanted Hibs to win with the 'good move' sh!t any time they went forward.

Are we not allowed to do that ? Ned Snr and I do it all the time.

If an opposition player does something pass-remarkable are we supposed to just keep schtum ?