The Falkirk FC Thread

Dont see the point of loaning him back to play in the bottom division to be honest. I'd rather see him bedded in with the team and getting a bit of experience at this level. What happens if we managed to get promotion? Hes then going from league two to the premiership in one go.

Dont see the point of loaning him back to play in the bottom division to be honest. I'd rather see him bedded in with the team and getting a bit of experience at this level. What happens if we managed to get promotion? Hes then going from league two to the premiership in one go.

Worked for Simon Murray.

You really are a glass half empty kind of guy, aren't you?

I think it makes perfect sense for him to see out the season with East Fife. We've already got 4 strikers ahead of him (though I do accept how injury prone McHugh seems to be) so much better for his development to keep playing first team football at the moment.

Also I'm assuming he was part time at East Fife it gives him 6 months to get used to full time training and to get to know our players before being considered for selection.

Congratulations to Fash on his move. I'm only going by highlights and reports since I don't live in the country anymore, but he has improved dramatically over the last year or so and has certainly merited his move to full time football.

He is still only 21 so will certainly improve with Falkirk but a real exciting prospect. Without him we would be really struggling this season, so good bit of business from Naysmith to keep a hold of him until the end of the season.

We have signed his younger brother last week who also plays as a striker. He has some big boots to fill...

No-one really cares (I certainly don't) whether he chose us over you or not, the fact he's coming at all is the only thing that's important.

Who are these 'lads' desparate for Loy to fail? You'll need to explain that a little further. I'm sure most of us would agree he deserved a shot at the top flight and want him to succeed.

Neither are stand outs. Both are having good seasons in a good team, that's all.

Loy has gone. Was decent for us but not nearly as influential as either Farid or Taylor were.

I don't get the rose tinted view of him from some.

Who cares now. He went for money (I don't blame him). I certainly won't kiss his arse.

Loy has gone. Was decent for us but not nearly as influential as either Farid or Taylor were.

I don't get the rose tinted view of him from some.

Who cares now. He went for money (I don't blame him). I certainly won't kiss his arse.

There's a difference between wishing him no ill (whilst respecting his work ethic with us) and having a 'rose tinted view' or 'kissing his arse'

It wouldn't surprise me if loaning him back to us was part of the deal. Fash has come on a lot during his time with us so I really doubt a few more months of League 2 football is going to hinder him much.

The highlights of our League Cup game with Motherwell earlier this season should make good viewing for any Falkirk fans wanting to see him in action.