The Falkirk FC Thread

Good chance we'll have to play eight games in three and a half weeks if we're to go up through the playoffs now with Hibs looking like making the Scottish Cup semi.

As it stands Hibs have 10 games in 7 weeks, never mind play offs.

The whole play offs dates should've been looked at last season, when the SPFL were shitting themselves if Hibs made the cup final and the big outside chance if we made play offs.

If Hibs finish third and made the cup final, as it stands it would mean 17 games in 10 weeks.

If Hibs make the cup final and play off final, I suspect some reorganisation will be made.

In a way, I think its good Hibs won tonite, they surely will be running on empty soon, injuries will occur too

They'd have to postpone the playoff final if Hibs make both, they're the same weekend.

Hibs are sitting with 9 games in 4 weeks in April as it stands now if we include our rearranged game....

One postponement would be funny

The stage is set hippo...you've been shite so far ..this is your chance to make a difference to this team & do something

Yup, this. Wholly unimpressed with his lack of impact so far. Looked skillful and dangerous last time he played against us, but just a fidget to date in navy blue.

Was it John Aldridge that when he transferred from goal machine at Liverpool to dud in Turin the Italians said it was his twin and not him who had turned up?

Yup, this. Wholly unimpressed with his lack of impact so far. Looked skillful and dangerous last time he played against us, but just a fidget to date in navy blue.

Was it John Aldridge that when he transferred from goal machine at Liverpool to dud in Turin the Italians said it was his twin and not him who had turned up?

Ian Rush ?

As it stands Hibs have 10 games in 7 weeks, never mind play offs.

The whole play offs dates should've been looked at last season, when the SPFL were shitting themselves if Hibs made the cup final and the big outside chance if we made play offs.

If Hibs finish third and made the cup final, as it stands it would mean 17 games in 10 weeks too

...and this too. Whether its Hibs or us or anyone else, the playoff set up is a fecking scandal. Still, who cares eh, as long as the "greatest derby in the world" is restored to our grateful land. Sack the Board!

Aldridge went to real Sociedad and scored 20+ goals

Rush went to juventus and commented "living in Italy is like living in a foreign country"

Edit 33 goals in 63 games for Aldridge

Edited by MrDust

Apologies to Aldridge then!

Fantastic quote from "il naso" - made me laugh out loud, that did.

Being the Tranmere fan, I know a fair bit about his career......

I met him after our friendly game way back, when he lobbed Darren Hill from the halfway line and quoted his "they dont talk we do, do they do la, we'll have to teach them to talk proppa" from the anfield rap, I went to the St Johnstone game after ours wearing a Falkirk top sitting with Tranmere fans.....I took some slagging as all the fans were housed in the main stand, tho I had the last laff, Tranmere destroyed them with a second string that night, less said about Tranmere today the better, tho recently signed Higdon

I have known Scotty Arfield for years and just seen he has posted a Canadian passport on his Facebook. Looks like he has finally given up on getting a Scotland cap. Shame as he will always give 100% even though he maybe isn't the most talented of players.