The Falkirk FC Thread

image.jpeg

And at over six foot two inches, he isn't 'wee' either. A real monumental fail once more from yourself. :(

This is interesting, deeboy has been a seething mess on practically every hibs and hearts thread going lately and now he is following a Falkirk one losing the plot. Good work.

Bunch of nothing fans raiding this big club's thread tonight. QOS fans absolutely seething that it's almost impossible for them to catch us now.

Queens fans seething. Where about ? Falkirk fans jumping down my throat after coming to seek your opinion on a former player.

The funny thing is...Stephen Dobbie.

Yep Stephen Dobbie ripped up the top English league.....or did he do well in the league below.....then entered the where are they now column

Because that wouldn't load things enough in the favour of the top flight side. For years It was only one up, one down with the top division while the others swapped two, then introduced play-offs. It was a big shift to get play-offs at all. They're still not exactly fair, but it's a vast improvement on the closed shop we used to have.

Agreed.....but the championship held all the paying cards at one point with the Rangers, Im sure the gun couldve been held to the head in getting what seems the natural thing to do is have all leagues have the same operation in regard to play offs.

I am on record and stand by my comments that a 3rd or 4th place team have no real chance of promotion from the championship, after a hard season, lets give you 6 games in 3 weeks as a reward

We wonder why our game looks bad

This is interesting, deeboy has been a seething mess on practically every hibs and hearts thread going lately and now he is following a Falkirk one losing the plot. Good work.

:lol:

Has he? Pointing out your glaring fùck ups doesn't make me seething. It's of little coincidence it's your 'go to' retort. A poster in the same group as the likes of Slenderman, Wisbit et al.

Bunch of nothing fans raiding this big club's thread tonight. QOS fans absolutely seething that it's almost impossible for them to catch us now.

What a stupid thing to say.

I think you could have left "almost" out of the second sentence, to be honest. However, I'm really not seeing a lot of evidence of "seething" from anyone.

Broony praised one of your ex-players, but included a slight caveat. I talked about the merits or otherwise of the play-offs. It's a special kind of mindlessness that can't see beyond the "my team" part of posts on a multi-club forum.

I shudder to think what 'One F' must be like if this place is a vast improvement on it.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

:lol:

Has he? Pointing out your glaring fùck ups doesn't make me seething. It's of little coincidence it's your 'go to' retort. A poster in the same group as the likes of Slenderman, Wisbit et al.

Yes you have been round Paulos finger all season. Chin up mate.

I shudder to think what 'One F' must be like if this place is a vast improvement on it.

Really, really bad. It kind of died a death though and I think it's hosted somewhere differently and maybe a lot of (hard of thinking) people can't find it now. Probably why there's been an influx of idiots on this thread.

I don't understand Deeboy's fascination with the Falkirk thread.  Seems to think his opinion about nothing he knows about is welcomed here, and continues to give it.

I've never looked at the Dundee thread (I assume there is one?).  Just don't understand why someone would be so interested in a team in a different league from mine?  :unsure2:

I don't understand Deeboy's fascination with the Falkirk thread.  Seems to think his opinion about nothing he knows about is welcomed here, and continues to give it.

I've never looked at the Dundee thread (I assume there is one?).  Just don't understand why someone would be so interested in a team in a different league from mine?  :unsure2:

Some folk like football and are interested in it. One of the advantages of a multi-club forum is you get discussion/views from fans of other teams.

Really, really bad. It kind of died a death though and I think it's hosted somewhere differently and maybe a lot of (hard of thinking) people can't find it now. Probably why there's been an influx of idiots on this thread.

Not all Falkirk fans here are level headed but in all honesty the influx of idiots contains a broad spectrum of fans - the is a 'multi club forum' - didn't you know?