The Falkirk FC Thread

45 minutes ago, Van_damage said:

Can I ask, do you think the patrons would have still given the money to the club to help McGlynn, if there was no shares left? 

Any monies given to the club by Patrons and MSG would probably be by way of soft loans as per last season.

Only FSS members are donating £££’s per month.

Fair deal I’d say

6 minutes ago, grumpyoldman said:

Any monies given to the club by Patrons and MSG would probably be by way of soft loans as per last season.

Only FSS members are donating £££’s per month.

Fair deal I’d say

The patrons and a few others chipped in to buy the last remaining shares to give McGlynn money. Just wondered if it would have been likely to have donated that money regardless of whether shares were available. 

1 hour ago, Van_damage said:

The patrons and a few others chipped in to buy the last remaining shares to give McGlynn money. Just wondered if it would have been likely to have donated that money regardless of whether shares were available. 

Can’t speak for everyone but a few probably would have. In fact some actually did just that! 

34 minutes ago, LatapyBairn. said:

Can’t speak for everyone but a few probably would have. In fact some actually did just that! 

I would have thought so too as an extra £1400k of shares doesn’t mean much, particularly if you are transferring shares in the process. If so then makes the argument about leaving those shares for extra revenue more of a logical fallacy. 

(P.S Why red dot for asking the question?) 

Edited by Van_damage

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Hadn't seen it mentioned on here, minter for the club having fans damage the toilets at Alloa. 

Absolute dickhead behaviour and directly costing our club money. 

Yeh thought it would have been said too. Put aside the damage to our reputation but that’s money we could do without spending. For any fan who dipped in their pockets recently to give the club money then some of that will now be spent on repairing it. 

44 minutes ago, Van_damage said:

Yeh thought it would have been said too. Put aside the damage to our reputation but that’s money we could do without spending. For any fan who dipped in their pockets recently to give the club money then some of that will now be spent on repairing it. 

Agreed.

I heard it was the “young young” team, ie 13/14 year olds. Brutal.