Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

This one is actually true although they clean people's bank accounts out.

Hmm. Maybe I'm being simple, but how on earth would debiting £3.40 for an unsolicited delivery act as "proof of age"? I suppose we're all vulnerable to the odd mistake, but if alarm bells aren't ringing after that...

Hmm. Maybe I'm being simple, but how on earth would debiting £3.40 for an unsolicited delivery act as "proof of age"? I suppose we're all vulnerable to the odd mistake, but if alarm bells aren't ringing after that...

It's not proof of age, it's proof of stupidity and anyone who falls for it deserves to have their account emptied.

http://www.snopes.com/fraud/sales/express.asp

"WANTED....KEEP MY DAUGHTER PROTECTED FROM THESE DIRTY b*****d'S KNOWN TO BE CLASS A DEALER'S & TO PREY ON YOUNG GIRLS FOR SEX & DRUGS & ALSO KNOWN FOR ASKING YOUNG ONE'S TO PERFORM SEX ACTS.

BEN SYMONS 32YRS OLD FROM & GORDEN HICKS 37YRS OLD FROM

SIANN WENT MISSING SO SAY WHEN OUT ON A SHOPPING TRIP IN THE THORBURY AREA YESTERDAY ABOUT 2 O'CLOCK WHILE IN THE PROTECTION OF THE LOCAL AUTHORITY.

BOTH TIME'S SIANN WENT MISSING, THESE MEN HAD TAKEN HER.

1ST TIME SHE WAS FOUND SCARED FRIGHTENED & CONFUSED IN THE HOUSE OF BEN SYMONS'

2ND TIME

THEY WERE TRACKED IN THE NEWPORT AREA IN WALES' WHERE BEN SYMONS HAS FAMILY.

SIANN WAS FOUND,TO BE AGAIN POSSIBLY HAVEN TAKEN OR BEEN FORCED TO OF TAKEN DRUGS' AGAIN SCARED FRIGHTENED & CONFUSED.

NOW SIANN IS SO CONFUSED WITH HERSELF ' SHE HAS THREATENED TO KILL HERSELF

PLEASE HELP FIND HER' WHOEVER KNOWS WHERE OR WHO SHE'S WITH' PLEASE RING ME 07927658095. BECAUSE IF SHE IS WITH FRIENDS THIS TIME' YOU MIGHT THINK YOUR HELPING HER BUT YOU A'INT' SHE NEED'S REAL HELP & I KNOW YOU YOUNG ONE'S KNOW BEST ' BUT ONLY YOUR CONSCIENCE WILL TELL YOU THE TRUTH IF ANYTHING HAPPEN'S TO SIANN.

PLEASE DON'T BE SCARED TO RING ME...07927658094

FOR THE ABDUCTION OF MY DAUGHTER SIANN MILES JUST TURNED16 YRS OLD

PERVERT'S BEN SYMONS 33 YRS & GORDON HICKS 37YRS KNOW TO PREY ON YOUNG GIRLS

....WANTED.... FOR THE ABDUCTION OF MY DAUGHTER SIANN MILES 16 YRS

HAVE YOU SEEN OR KNOW THE WHERE ABOUT'S OF THESE DIRTY b*****dS ?

REAL HELP NEEDED ;(

PLEASE HELP ME FIND HER ..07927658094.."

I'd love to help but I can barely figure out what the f**k she's saying.

"WANTED....KEEP MY DAUGHTER PROTECTED FROM THESE DIRTY b*****d'S KNOWN TO BE CLASS A DEALER'S & TO PREY ON YOUNG GIRLS FOR SEX & DRUGS & ALSO KNOWN FOR ASKING YOUNG ONE'S TO PERFORM SEX ACTS.

SIANN WENT MISSING SO SAY WHEN OUT ON A SHOPPING TRIP IN THE THORBURY AREA YESTERDAY ABOUT 2 O'CLOCK WHILE IN THE PROTECTION OF THE LOCAL AUTHORITY.

2ND TIME

SIANN WAS FOUND,TO BE AGAIN POSSIBLY HAVEN TAKEN OR BEEN FORCED TO OF TAKEN DRUGS' AGAIN SCARED FRIGHTENED & CONFUSED.

PLEASE HELP FIND HER' WHOEVER KNOWS WHERE OR WHO SHE'S WITH' PLEASE RING ME 07927658095. BECAUSE IF SHE IS WITH FRIENDS THIS TIME' YOU MIGHT THINK YOUR HELPING HER BUT YOU A'INT' SHE NEED'S REAL HELP & I KNOW YOU YOUNG ONE'S KNOW BEST ' BUT ONLY YOUR CONSCIENCE WILL TELL YOU THE TRUTH IF ANYTHING HAPPEN'S TO SIANN.

REAL HELP NEEDED ;(

Reading between the lines I think she wants a threesome with Ben Symons and Gordon Hicks.

2ND TIME

REAL HELP NEEDED ;(

She's also set up a premium rate phone number.

BE A WARE

2 separate phone numbers, actually.

n5j6gh.png

So in summary, from a few indoor athletics season slots that are available (really just mid-Jan to mid-March, and several weekends are already taken each year), his complaint is in two parts:

1. The governing body has "no excuses" for choosing a date that lies in a period his son's school has chosen for prelims; and

2. It's not fair, because other schools won't have prelims in the same period.

Yet he's unable to make the logical leap to seeing that there's no way of choosing a date that suits everyone, and this time his son may have slightly lost out.

(Or may actually benefit from a bit of a break and some sport...)

Just selfishness, really, and typical of what passes for pointing out "common sense" solutions on FB: the pointer is almost always a bit below average thinking power, and projects that same deficiency onto everyone else.

Also, he should probably decide on which argument he's trying to stress: that many others share the same prelim dates (so the data is generally bad), or it's not a level playing field, because others don't share them (so the data is good for some, bad for others).

It all smacks of, "Oh come on, Auntie Beeb!"

Nope, she's typed the number in 3 times with the last digit on one of them being different to the other two.I'm still waiting to find out where the perverts are from.

Apologies to Boghead Ranter.

I'll contact Optical Express later regarding a refund this laser eye surgery.

Why don't you phone one of the numbers to find out where the perverts are? Is it out of curiosity or for your own benefit?

Apologies to Boghead Ranter.

I'll contact Optical Express later regarding a refund this laser eye surgery.

Why don't you phone one of the numbers to find out where the perverts are? Is it out of curiosity or for your own benefit?

Or phone it and do your Frank Sidebottom impression for Bunty.

Ben actually ages 1 year by the end of that.

I think we all did. Also Gorden changes his name, possibly to confuse the poster. Sadly he changed it to Gordon, making it too easy to work out who he really is.

I can't gopher that, oh no.