Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

just getting this point across right if you hate on me then tuff shit thats your problem not mine you think i'm a dick cool dont care but people i get along with yous are all great but if you hate me and want to forget about it then pm me cause tbh cbf with this and i'm sorry to all i have giving shit to in the past wee while just have alot off shit going on and i'm sorry like this if you accept my apologie! as people know i can be a proper dick when i choose to be but people who are close to know i actually have a big heart and care about alot and do everything i can to help! x

Thankfully, I don't have this person as a friend on Facebook, a friend of mine commented on it so it appeared on my home page.

There's actually 2 sentences in there. That must be harder to make than just one.

It's best avoided on days like today. Point scoring and one-upmanship goes off the scale. As does the number of your friends who you didn't know were illiterate spastards.

I feel this has to be shared with others.

I'm pally with a group of mates who, collectively, are known as the 'Brers'. These guys are hilarious. They are literal guys, but post statuses in a neddy, text-like fashion. Since mid-December, they've been inventing their own rhyming slang, and it's fucking quality. Here are some examples over the past few days:

Sum wee fanbelt tht stays behind mes got a drum set nd if he gees it another bang am gonnae go over nd stick the drum sticks up he's wee stinkin hole.

Jst been woke up by th@ wee cockend over the back fae me way they fuckin drums, a swear tae god if a hear the rubber ducky again am gonnae go over there nd smash his fat da.

Pure hatin ma joab just noo. The eld wan, ah was treatit like royalty. Noo am gettin pure slaved about lit an African.

A guy has posted: "

I hope Celtic and Rangers both lose today, and all their fans burn in a terrible fire."

Fair enough right.

Then some lassie says: "Eh excuse me u got nae rit sayn that on fb celtic are gna win and if we are gna burn u wil be burnin wi us so advic u ta kep ur gob shut"

laugh.gif what a nugget

Edit: It gets better. After some trolling from the OP, the lassie says: "Ure al bams and sik a got gud mind ta report ths" Dry your fucking eyes.

Edited by jamamafegan4

This absolute bint on my Facebook: "Sakes the amount of statuses av seen the night about football!! Utter pish like.. Who cares?? Lol bunch of overpaid knobends if you ask me :)"

I agree to an extent, but she goes on to moan about how FB is going downhill. This is a bit ironic when she slavers more pish than anyone else. Someone then points out that posting about football constantly is no worse than banging on about The Only Way is Essex and The X Factor. He elaborates by saying:

"It's now called The Only Way is Gaysex haha cauz everyone on that show is gay".

Cheers for the explanation, I wouldn't have got it otherwise.

I find the tear-stained posts on my FB highly amusing. Of the OF fans I have, about 90% are Rangers - just the area I grew up in, not a conspiracy, honest! - so for that reason alone, a Celtic win is always quite enjoyable. I've had loads of posts about the disallowed goal but my favourite is this:

Just had a look through my newsfeed for the first time 2night. Seen some dirty unwashed folks status'

So if you are no longer friends with me its because your a dirty ****** b*****d and I don't care to read your shite anymore. Get it up ye WATP

1) You deleted people because you can't take the stick but are quite happy to dish it out when "ra people" win.

2) If they're no longer in your news feed, they won't be able to see this status

1eye.gif

3) Sobbing uncontrollably ^^^^^^

Edited by lanky_ffc

'' we're still the people'

It's not a fucking exclusive club, you know. They let any old arsehole in it's just that no normal people actually want to join.

It seems to be limited to anyone who can't spell.

I have no shame in admitted that trolling these fuckers is highly entertaining.

So this year has been a let down for me, i have wasted so much time trying to please others make other people happy only to be the one to be hurt or made to feel like shit! I've forgot about myself n lost fun, bubbly, happy (name) somewhere! Not anymore nxt year is my year all do what i want when i want and focus on me and smile and laugh and have fun.........the old (name) is back to stay