Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

One of my mates girlfriend's posted this on Facebook.

listen folks rangers will be fine stop panicking/ripping the c**t. footbaw will be ruined if they die and everycunt knows it. you need both celtic and rangers to get all the tv money and shit so why hope they die when u need them x

Jesus wept.

The girl from the office at work's wee girl is going to be a mascot at the cup final. She posted a picture of the confirmation letter on facebook, with her address for everyone to see.

The girl from the office at work's wee girl is going to be a mascot at the cup final. She posted a picture of the confirmation letter on facebook, with her address for everyone to see.

I'm sure she'll be upset that her friends know where she lives.

I found a profile on facebook a couple of weeks ago. It was a tribute site to a baby who had died during pregnancy.

Before I continue I would just like to say that the above is obviously heart breaking and I truly (honestly) feel sorry for anyone who has to experience this - and also that the mothers heads will generally be fucked up.

However, this particular baby was still-born (again - tragic). The page that has been made up for the baby includes pictures of the still-born baby, pictures of the mother pretending to breastfeed the baby with posts of "This is how I would've fed you if you'd made it", pictures of the womans other kids (all very young) looking at this still-born baby in the hospital with captions saying "You and your big sister".

This, for me, is by far the worst and most shocking thing I have ever saw on facebook.

Edited to say - this particular baby must've died at around 30 weeks (by a guesstimate), which is my view makes the pictures even worse for obvious reasons

Edited by Dindeleux

I found a profile on facebook a couple of weeks ago. It was a tribute site to a baby who had died during pregnancy.

Before I continue I would just like to say that the above is obviously heart breaking and I truly (honestly) feel sorry for anyone who has to experience this - and also that the mothers heads will generally be fucked up.

However, this particular baby was still-born (again - tragic). The page that has been made up for the baby includes pictures of the still-born baby, pictures of the mother pretending to breastfeed the baby with posts of "This is how I would've fed you if you'd made it", pictures of the womans other kids (all very young) looking at this still-born baby in the hospital with captions saying "You and your big sister".

This, for me, is by far the worst and most shocking thing I have ever saw on facebook.

Edited to say - this particular baby must've died at around 30 weeks (by a guesstimate), which is my view makes the pictures even worse for obvious reasons

What the actual f**k. That sounds horrific.

I "found" kinda makes it sound like you were searching for it!

Agreed though, that sounds horrific. I'd stick to searching for fit birds.

More creepy than annoying, but a good friend of mine who I worked with died just before Christmas. Yet somehow she still "liked" a status I fired up the other day.

This has probably been mentioned a hunner times before, but what rips my knitting is the constant statuses (usually women) which say nothing except 'Fed Up', or 'Really down atm', then when someone replies to ask what's up, they'll either say they don't want to talk about it, or will PM them later. Why fucking post it at all then you walloper?

This has probably been mentioned a hunner times before, but what rips my knitting is the constant statuses (usually women) which say nothing except 'Fed Up', or 'Really down atm', then when someone replies to ask what's up, they'll either say they don't want to talk about it, or will PM them later. Why fucking post it at all then you walloper?

Amen brother. Either have a total meltdown on Facebook for us all to laugh at, or f**k off and don't get our hopes up!

People who use "Yasss" in response to something.

Normally used when someone likes to tell the world their intentions on a night out, or share their luck in the gambling world.

"Yassss coupon up again, BOOM!!!"

"Gonna get on it like a car bonnet the nite, yaaaaasss!!!"

People who use "Yasss" in response to something.

I said yassss earlier, although to be fair Alex McLeish had just been sacked. I'm sure you can understand the sentiment!

My news-feed is very quiet these days because most people use Twitter. :(.

I prefer that to be honest. I actually find my more intelligent and intellectual friends are now on Twitter, where as folk I have on Facebook who are a bit more common ( 8) ) are still loyal to Facebook.

I'm rarely on Facebook now. I still have an account but haven't updated my status for a few months now. I Tweet maybe 2 or 3 times a day however.

I prefer that to be honest. I actually find my more intelligent and intellectual friends are now on Twitter, where as folk I have on Facebook who are a bit more common ( 8) ) are still loyal to Facebook.

I'm rarely on Facebook now. I still have an account but haven't updated my status for a few months now. I Tweet maybe 2 or 3 times a day however.

I prefer Twitter as well, but I only follow decent people so there's hardly any tweets that are of a toe curling nature.