Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I think facebook is a really great depiction of the wild variety of societies hangups. It shows the massive range of emotions that people experience and all the little nuances and insecurities of people. Some ppl are brutally honest on it, others paint a picture of a much better lifestyle. Ppl can go from sharing pictures of puppies to mad video nasties. And the fads, they can literally go across the whole world. I've often wondered what would happen if all the info from the facebook servers were somehow maintained after a huge extinction event, how it would be interpreted by the next sentient lifeforms if they ever got their hands on it. It would paint some puicture of civilisation.

Right....here's a challenge. I want everyone who reads this thread to click on this link and scroll down. Let me know how far you get before you finally can't take it anymore and let out an audible and involuntary noise of utter despair.

https://www.facebook.com/BringingHumorToYourDayWithLove

I got as far as the one with Donald Duck wanting to start a 'status wave'. A fucking status wave?! The most tragic part of it isn't even the pictures (which are fucking tragic), it's the 40 and 50 something year old women who are all like 'lol, that's me, I'm so wacky!!!1!11!one!'

Naw, Brenda, naw ye urnae. Ye've got a shite life and a man who, if he's still putting up with your shite after all these years, fucking hates yer guts!

Right....here's a challenge. I want everyone who reads this thread to click on this link and scroll down. Let me know how far you get before you finally can't take it anymore and let out an audible and involuntary noise of utter despair.

I got as far as the one with Donald Duck wanting to start a 'status wave'. A fucking status wave?! The most tragic part of it isn't even the pictures (which are fucking tragic), it's the 40 and 50 something year old women who are all like 'lol, that's me, I'm so wacky!!!1!11!one!'

Naw, Brenda, naw ye urnae. Ye've got a shite life and a man who, if he's still putting up with your shite after all these years, fucking hates yer guts!

Jesus, those are worse than the 'Minion Quote' posts I see appearing on my timeline on an increasingly regular basis.

'Status Wave' indeed!

The humanity. Oh god it's awful. It's still there when i shut my my eyes.

Made it this far

11218896_671228766355237_135916109244027

I'm still going mind, this is funny.

It depresses me more than a bit that I've seen some of those on my Facebook page. Not for long obviously, but they have shown up.

I never got past the first one.

They Ran Over Their Mother With A Car, But The Heroic Truth Leaves Me In Tears

I very nearly gave up due to the incorrect use of 'to' in the banner at the top of the page ('You're never to old to have fun), but scrolled a few down. Gave up at the one about the wine. Tee-hee, look, we drink wine! HAHAHA! WINE! WE UR SO DRUNK AND KERAZEE! HAR HAR!

f**k off. The random capitilization, the terrible punctuation, the spelling mistakes and the generally shite flow made them all awful reading, and that was before you actually processed the content, which is just the most boring, tired, repetitive, empty garbage imaginable. Seriously considering inflicting some sort of dreadful head injury on myself.

1062493190_1849643529.gif

Couldn't even get beyond the use of "your" instead of "you're" in the first image.

13 years on and the fear of looking at an exam paper and knowing I don't have a clue what I'm supposed to be doing comes flooding back.

I just had this exact same thought.

13 years on and the fear of looking at an exam paper and knowing I don't have a clue what I'm supposed to be doing comes flooding back.

I still get dreams like that after 30 years. I did actually sit a Philosophy paper once where I didn't have a clue what any of the questions meant. Think I got a B.