Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

A large amount of folk who have never expressed the slightest interest in rugby before are now seemingly experts in some of the more obscure laws of rugby union as well as the past decisions of a South African referee.

Presumably all the same ones who could coach Andy Murray to victory in every Slam he plays in?

Not annoying but fucking hilarious facebook comments. This Canadian guy getting beyond seething with the yank comebacks, particularly when they start posting his pics:

Eta: start from the previous comments

https://m.facebook.com/comment/replies/?ctoken=508692175957404_508696312623657&count=38&ft_ent_identifier=508692175957404&gfid=AQBq8a5xdfGvSG_X

Edited by Dee Man

A Spanish ex of a mate who didn't have fb that I've never got round to deleting posted this today.

Strictly speaking, the annoying thing is I don't speak Spanish .

12065932_10200908395307479_6646366359790

Tetas = titties ?

Basically saying that it doesn't matter if you have fake tits, great tits or saggy tits. Get them checked as either way you may well have breast cancer. At least that's how I read it!

I did it and don't regret it.

Always good to jeep an eye on this thread for a giggle though.

I imagine it actually gives you some sort of freedom , just generally living your own life without actually knowing what strangers are having for dinner , or the middle aged woman folk you know sharing their daily pictures from pages such as "inspiring thoughts" and usually some mundane quote with a flowery picture . I think I could get used to that

Just seen an absolute scheme goblin post how she "can't believe" the strength of Khloe Kardashian in light of what happened to Lamar Odom. No thought for the sick man at all.

I normally despise anything to do with the Kardashians but had to laugh last week when my girlfriend showed me pictures on Facebook of one of the kids getting hit in the face by a car door. Not that I didn't feel sorry for the kid - just her face is priceless as she goes down :lol:

baby-main.jpg

I normally despise anything to do with the Kardashians but had to laugh last week when my girlfriend showed me pictures on Facebook of one of the kids getting hit in the face by a car door. Not that I didn't feel sorry for the kid - just her face is priceless as she goes down :lol:

baby-main.jpg

"Mother!! Why have you forsaken me?!..."