Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I'm already getting the New Year resolution posts in my news feed and one of the lads has already hit back with this belter of a post:

That's the "new year, new me" shite started.....cracks me up that people think that it makes a difference what year it is for undesirable parts of your life will change and be refreshed...fact of the matter is you reap what you sow.

You're a fat f**k and want to change? Get to the gym and eat less smoke sausage suppers at 3 in the morning!

You are in an unhappy relationship? Fucking patch the c**t and move on he's a w****r anyway, you know it, I know it....EVERYONE KNOWS IT!

In debt and miserable? Stop being a weekend millionaire and spending money you don't have an £10 bottles of cava in why not.

Spending too much in the bookies? They ALWAYS win,

Phone keeps playing up? Ditch it and get a fucking iPhone. Putting up with a shite phone purely for some pish new age MSN is rather silly.

And finally stop bitching about folk that have no implication on your life. You know f**k all about them and it is rather pathetic. (not aimed at anyone....we all do it!)

I hope you have all found these simple steps handy and put them into good use during the year ahead.

Telt!

Edited by lanky_ffc

Tamer Hassan just posted this

DRUGS - I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that's just the start. I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold, and if u need me, remember I'm easily found. I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door. My power is awesome; try me............ you'll see, but if you do, you may never break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I'll own your soul. When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie. You do what you have to just to get high. The crimes you'll commit, for my narcotic charms will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms. You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad When you see their tears, you should feel sad. But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised, I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways. I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, I turn people from god, and separate from friends. I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride, I'll be with you always, right by your side. You'll give up everything your family, your home, your friends, your money, then you'll be alone. I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give. When I'm finished with you you'll be lucky to live. If you try me be warned this is no game. If given the chance, I'll drive you insane. I'll ravish your body; I'll control your mind. I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine. The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed, the voices you'll hear from inside your head, the sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see; I want you to know, these are all gifts from me, But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, that you are mine, and we shall not part. You'll regret that you tried me, they always do, but you came to me, not I to you. You knew this would happen. Many times you were told, but you challenged my power, and chose to be bold. You could have said no, and just walked away, If you could live that day over, now what would you say? I'll be your master; you will be my slave, I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave. Now that you have met me , what will you do? Will you try me or not? Its all up to you. I can bring you more misery than words can tell. Come take my hand, let me lead you to hell... REPOST THIS; IT MAY SAVE A LIFE!!!!!

I always thought Danny Dyer was the c**t in that partnership.

Work today has been like the film "127 hours" exept its been for 18 hours....and instead of being trapped on the side of a cliff its been in tescos.....and instead of cutting off my hand I've had to listen to Christmas music all day....

Been up for about half an hour and has 14 likes, wtf. He's one of my good uni mates but his friend list must be full of absolute spackers.

He also posted this like 15 minutes before the above:

Pissed off!

And all the typical "what's up" came in before I pointed out it's usually birds who post this sorta stuff(it's a guy).

Well?

8 likes and 54 comments, the last of which was this cracker from the OP:

like ive just stated a couple times , we go over their for a week 2 weeks. if we went over to stay a wud try learn the langauge, forners half of them anyway arent here for a holiday half of them are pretty much the reason theirs barely any jobs because there an "priority" for an job. proven by the goverment themselves that more forners have jobs in this country than the people who are from this country.

I think she should try and learn English before trying to learn anything "forn".

8 likes and 54 comments, the last of which was this cracker from the OP:

I think she should try and learn English before trying to learn anything "forn".

You should have commented saying they can probably speak better English than her. I fucking despise people like her.

Edited by Mr. Brightside

You should have commented saying they can probably speak better English than him. I fucking despise people like him.

It's a lassie.

EDIT: I have literally just received a request from her for something called "BINGO Blitz".

Edited by Marshmallo

A guy I used to play football with put a status update on about the songs Spurs fans were singing about John Terry, 4 comments later some bint puts this incoherent collection of words on :

Wot T F happened 2 free speech? Yer he may b wrong, yer he may b rite but he's a fucking footballer ffs ..... hardly harming ma family that follow motogp. World has gone barmy on pc .... boys r fightin abroad ... rest my case

What the hell does John Terry have to do with illegal wars ?!

blink.gif

A guy I used to play football with put a status update on about the songs Spurs fans were singing about John Terry, 4 comments later some bint puts this incoherent collection of words on :

Wot T F happened 2 free speech? Yer he may b wrong, yer he may b rite but he's a fucking footballer ffs ..... hardly harming ma family that follow motogp. World has gone barmy on pc .... boys r fightin abroad ... rest my case

What the hell does John Terry have to do with illegal wars ?!

blink.gif

I love that she rested a case which she hasn't yet stated... she literally has just typed out a chain of words which have no relevance to one another!

I think she unwittingly answers her initial query though... it was given to morons like her!

Congratulations to Mark Cavendish on winning Sports Personality of the Year 2011. My congratulations also go to Darren Clarke and Mo Farah for 2nd and 3rd. well done to you all :)

It's almost as if she's speaking directly at them.

I also guarantee she has no idea who Darren Clarke is, or why the idea of him having the 2nd most successful 2011 in British sport is laughable.