Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I have never got further than logging in to LinkedIn. Got something like 170 pending contacts but can't be arsed with it. Maybe I should embrace the modern age a bit more as P&B is as social media as I get.

Unless you're working in business and looking for jobs, LinkedIn is useless really. It's okay for graduates and junior positions as recruiters do use it quite a lot to screen for jobs but once you're in a senior position it's pointless.

Anyone else getting these "Proper Tasty" videos being shared of some shitey dinners and cakes being made dead fast and ends with "TASTY"?

They all look shite and for fat lazy fucks.

I'm getting loads of these all from the same, unsurprisingly huge, woman.

Unless you're working in business and looking for jobs, LinkedIn is useless really. It's okay for graduates and junior positions as recruiters do use it quite a lot to screen for jobs but once you're in a senior position it's pointless.

I'm getting loads of these all from the same, unsurprisingly huge, woman.

Seems to be used by scouts and managers as a network tool in football. I added Brian Reid on it some time ago, and he seems to make good use of it.,

Seems to be used by scouts and managers as a network tool in football. I added Brian Reid on it some time ago, and he seems to make good use of it.,

Football clubs are businesses. It's definitely useful as a networking tool in business, particularly when in junior positions as I said as you won't have many contacts. Probably wasn't clear in my post but I'd include football clubs in where it'd be useful for networking.

was not a good swimmer.

eta. forgot why I came here.

Local facebook site, wife shows me few photo of a mangled car and tells me the all the family are dead (6) apart from the baby boy 4 years, photo of him in hospital with tubes, the lot.

Come give blood.....

Does this happen over there also?

Edited by SlipperyP

My mate fingered an absolute munter in a nightclub last weekend and she already has a new facebook official boyfriend and both posting several statuses about how much they love each other :lol:

Aye, right!

Like you have a mate :rolleyes:

My mate fingered an absolute munter in a nightclub last weekend and she already has a new facebook official boyfriend and both posting several statuses about how much they love each other :lol:

Congratulations x