Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Christ sake, I'm with Paul Edward King on this one. I tan loads of the original (and only the original) Bru, and if it does end up like the diet shite then I'm done with it :(

EDIT - #SaveOurBru

Edited by Vanquinho.

Christ sake, I'm with Paul Edward King on this one. I tan loads of the original (and only the original) Bru, and if it does end up like the diet shite then I'm done with it [emoji20]
EDIT - #SaveOurBru

Aye, but a fucking petition?

2 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with sugar-free Irn Bru. Incredible how many people get on their high horse about sugary drinks.

If there was nothing wrong with the assorted sugar free versions of Irn-Bru they wouldn't make them. They would be normal Irn-Bru.

29 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:

Aye, but a fucking petition?

Indeed. I prefer the shite-through-the-letterbox sort of protest.

18 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with sugar-free Irn Bru. Incredible how many people get on their high horse about sugary drinks.

Nothing wrong with it per se, but to some people it's nothing more than carbonated water compared to the real thing.

4 hours ago, WeAreElgin said:

07fca42310970b982dbb0c3bd11cc609.jpg

From a news article about Irn Bring changing their recipe.

No surprise he's a fat f**k.

And no surprise that's he highlighting the one instance where a company changed the recipe and it wasn't popular, as opposed to the thousands of times it is improved and people either don't notice or they think it's better. 

I'm not sure if I'm annoyed at the stupidity, or if I'm happy that I'm not this stupid.

Following reports that Angus Council were attempting to move a community owned artificial football pitch from Brechin to Arbroath, this self employed landscape gardener has come up with an easy solution to the problem.

45b5508c32558eba5dbb8e1cdb64158d.jpg

On 20/02/2017 at 08:04, deej said:

8e97aa9cf41e85c2e1e6ddc2623fc75e.jpg
4510768783e12741d10bbe09d9923a3b.jpg

Strong opening sentence - check
Refer to people as "one" - check
"Think of the children" - check
Helpful solution - "dog diapers" - check
Public health concern - check
A nice hefty dig at the council - check
Reinforce that responsible dog owners are alright - check

What does he think will be achieved by this - go to the council and say "here I got 100 likes so you've to kill dogs that shit without nappies"

Exterminate all dugs.  

8 hours ago, Aidan said:

I'm not sure if I'm annoyed at the stupidity, or if I'm happy that I'm not this stupid.

Following reports that Angus Council were attempting to move a community owned artificial football pitch from Brechin to Arbroath, this self employed landscape gardener has come up with an easy solution to the problem.

45b5508c32558eba5dbb8e1cdb64158d.jpg

I see the same sort of drivel on the Forfar/Kirrie pages as well. That last comment though, fucking hell. Just how much does he/she think is in the Common Good fund? :lol:

Was just sent this in a private message.

"Hi there trying to raise awareness for prostrate cancer can all you men (only men ) (i made this one up for you blokes).can you please put a [emoji463]on your wall dont comment then send this on to all your male mates .
Hold your finger on this message and hit forward"

That'll do a grand job.