Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Some woman on my facebook has posted a video of a guy phoning up Cancer research, berating them for not having found a cure yet and not using cannabis oil which "has cured cancer in several other countries". He also seems to think that Hitlers mustard gas attacks and chemotherapy are the same thing.

All the comments are from the the tin foil hat brigade praising him for taking this evil charity to task.

On 21/11/2017 at 07:31, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Guarantee this was written by some old fucker who doesn't indicate, drives 25mph in 40 zones and cuts straight across roundabouts. 

Gets irrationally irate when others do the same. 

They seem to be congratulating that generation for not having a mobile phone at the table in the fifties as if it was a choice.

1 hour ago, jupe1407 said:

Brace yourselves.... Etc etc

d537a06c76495609c8eb5bd1aff2766c.jpg

51 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

This is word for word the thread about it on here

Which poster's this about, then?

5 hours ago, The OP said:

See this fucking circle finger thing. I want to punch all of them, not just on the arm. 

Don't even remember it being a thing when I was wee, reckon it's some American pish. 

It does seem to be an American thing, as I do recall it when I was younger. I first saw it circa 1999 on Malcolm in the Middle.

10 hours ago, ilostmyself said:

Some woman on my facebook has posted a video of a guy phoning up Cancer research, berating them for not having found a cure yet and not using cannabis oil which "has cured cancer in several other countries". He also seems to think that Hitlers mustard gas attacks and chemotherapy are the same thing.

All the comments are from the the tin foil hat brigade praising him for taking this evil charity to task.

[Sarcasm]Yeah, do you not know that cannabis is harmless and cures cancer? Absolutely no one who smokes cannabis behaves like they have brain damage. [/Sarcasm]

I don't have Facebook so could someone check it and let me know if it was snowing last night?

No idea mate but if you see strange chalk marks on the pavement outside your house, lock up your dog and be a wear

7 hours ago, Swarley said:

No idea mate but if you see strange chalk marks on the pavement outside your house, lock up your dog and be a wear

I don't have a dog. I have a budgie, he's too scared to ever go outside so he'll be fine.

21 minutes ago, ka202 said:

949d02ffd0b9a79f7302a66b0606bef8.jpg

Richard Lloyd’s comment.

When did "a country get over run by terrorist"? I must have missed that.

Anyone whose display picture is of them kissing is a grade A syphillisclown.