Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Guest bernardblack

Brand new one here.

Usually the “birthday/graduation post for someone else” is the girl looking her best and not caring what her mate looks like.

Just saw one giving it the “congrats to my gal for graduating” and just a picture of the person giving the congratulations and none of the person who had graduated.

At the start of lockdown my mum added me to a Facebook group. “Coronavirus help and support in Perthshire.” Started off quite well.

Basically the whole page was people giving advice, offering assistance etc etc.

Over the last few weeks it’s became home to the anti vaccine community and conspiracy theorists. Decided to leave this morning.

People are absolutely fucking mental.

8 minutes ago, mizfit said:

At the start of lockdown my mum added me to a Facebook group. “Coronavirus help and support in Perthshire.” Started off quite well.

Over the last few weeks it’s became home to the anti vaccine community and conspiracy theorists. Decided to leave this morning.

I've got a Covid denying enthusiast on my FB

Her latest is that masks aren't helping and the recent spikes are proof of this.

On 07/09/2020 at 10:42, mizfit said:

My local one was good until a group of mums took objection to someone having a fireworks display for five mins on a sat night.

Another counter thread of younger folk taking the piss was hilarious. 

One woman was ridiculous claiming she couldn’t find her dog because it was so terrified. It doesn’t take much to break society, bread and milk, queue jumping, fireworks, having a go at someone’s kid for being a dick. Nothing trivial, like a global pandemic.

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

An absolute wid friend of mine has gone full blown covid-denial, anti-vax, Disney are pedos, wayfair are sex traffickers mentalist over the last few weeks.

TBH I should have seen it coming when she declared she was a vegan.

^^^24,000 posts and still doesn't know the rules.

IMG_2709.thumb.jpg.a228bf3019928cae57f73794ec07fe91.jpg

Ignoring the infuriatingly-unnecessary use of emojis, there’s a lot of these “there just making it up as they go along!!!” posts kicking about. Yes, the UK government have made a consistent hoor of things throughout this pandemic, but you’d have to be pretty fucking dense to not understand the restrictions that are in place.

Our local page is full of these wankers as well. They appear to be a mix of born-again christians, boys who over-indulged recreational drugs in their 20s and daft scheme goblin lassies who would normally be posting pish about chalk marks/dog stealing. 
Gravel on a step = dog stealing?

Pretty big leap there Columbo.Screenshot_20200913-001756_Chrome.jpeg