Horrific club photos

Only acceptable if three people are sharing IMO.

Or if you're in a foreign cinema and they give you a big pint of lager in the same paper cups you get coke in. You don't have to use the straw of course, but it seems the done thing when they give you the big cup with a lid on it.

In Latvia you get a choice of beer or pear cider in the cinemas which pleased the missus.

Was in the Citrus Club in Edinburgh a few weeks ago , nothing on tap , only tins of red stripe or nips . Would've been better bringing a carry oot .

Just googled it, there's no way that I'd still be able to be drinking beer by the time I got to a club... Think I could stomach a desperados, just. Far to much beer consumed beforehand to start drinking it when you're at the dancing, only ever seen my dad drink a pint in a nightclub. The only time he'd been in the place. :lol:

Pints with straws though is just totally unacceptable, why the f**k would you do that?

What the f**k were you doing in a nightclub with your dad?

(Having said that I have been in nightclub with my dad).

I just happened to see the crazy old b*****d in there. I was with him during the day but me and my mates left them after getting home. Scottish cup away day at Inverurie if I remember correctly, him and his mates standing there looking ridiculously out of place.... :lol:

I just happened to see the crazy old b*****d in there. I was with him during the day but me and my mates left them after getting home. Scottish cup away day at Inverurie if I remember correctly, him and his mates standing there looking ridiculously out of place.... :lol:

I once bumped into my Dad's boss in a nightclub. He was there with his wife so I don't know if they thought it was a dinner dance or something but it was cringe-inducing.

I remember my Sister taking our Mum to the Ice Factory circa 2000.......they'd been watching the 6 Nations Rugby in the pub during the day.....I ended up just chatting & drinking with them in the outside courtyard bit!

I remember my Sister taking our Mum to the Ice Factory circa 2000.......they'd been watching the 6 Nations Rugby in the pub during the day.....I ended up just chatting & drinking with them in the outside courtyard bit!

A sister you say?

Edwards! :lol: Where anyone who doesn't speak broad Doric gets hounded out.