Horrific club photos

That ginger boy's down well for himself.

I'm sure I've pumped that girl. The fact that the creepy ginger boy is attached to her is one clue, and if that green liquid is a pint of venom then it's a definite yes.

Dunno either. Its a tale of two cities really.

10245341_789506094444047_333154902992476

She's quite attractive IMO. I can't help but wonder what colour her shit was the following day after drinking that pint of whateverthefuck it is though.

Hard to tell, both are caked in makeup. Chick on the left is wearing an awesome dress, mind.

Nah they're both most definitely good looking girls, make up or not. And you're quite correct about the dress, makes a difference. :lol:

Wouldn't be kicking either of them out of bed, for well just about anything!

Don't know him but I'm sure the ginger boy once squared to my brother because we kept laughing at him for being a Celtic fan.

Also anyone know why Dundee, of all places, is particularly mad for drinking venom? Never seen anyone order it outside the City of Discovery.

I'm sure I've pumped that girl. The fact that the creepy ginger boy is attached to her is one clue, and if that green liquid is a pint of venom then it's a definite yes.

That ginger boy went to my school before heading to Craigie High. He's Celtic daft.