Burnistoun

SOL

To be honest, what is there to compare it to?

Limmy's Show is far better IMO. Burnistoun treds the line of quality and pish so frequently whereas even most of Limmy's less funnier sketches still have an element of surrealism that keeps it interesting.

Limmy's Show is far better IMO. Burnistoun treds the line of quality and pish so frequently whereas even most of Limmy's less funnier sketches still have an element of surrealism that keeps it interesting.

I've never actually sat and watched a full episode of Limmy's Show, but I've seen enough clips on YouTube to say that I prefer Burnistoun, although it's still very funny. The thing I like about Burnistoun is that most of the sketches are just mindlessly ridiculous.

• 2 years later...

A few decent sketches but pish on the whole as usual. A lot of their stuff is either like an overly long Chewin' the Fat sketch or a total knock-off of Tim and Eric. You could probably get about four episodes of good sketches out of the three series overall. Much prefer Limmy.