The Creepy & The Strange

Babysitting my neighbours kids & their place is creppy AF.

Facetimed their parents & sent them to brush their teeth & I swear there was knocking downstairs.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkant said:

You must get to see a lot of nudie wifies though.

Some folk claim to manage that without needing to be spectral peeping toms.

I know, I don't believe them either.

12 hours ago, Tony Ferrino said:

I feel sorry for ghosts. Imagine being trapped alone in enternal afterlife where all you can do is rock chairs and bang walls.

Dont know if you remember Ghostwatch.

Mr Pipes.

19 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkant said:

You must get to see a lot of nudie wifies though.

16 hours ago, BFTD said:

Some folk claim to manage that without needing to be spectral peeping toms.

I know, I don't believe them either.

With ghosts seemingly being merely apparitions with no actual physical mass (never encountered one personally), are they even capable of having a wee chug in the afterlife? If not and I should end up one myself, I'd probably just stick to going around scaring cnuts I didn't like when I was alive instead of hanging about Rhianna's bedroom as an ethereal ball of sexual frustration. 

1 hour ago, The DA said:

If you were an ethereal ghost, would you be able to see anything?  If there's no physical lens or retina to register an image...

We may finally have found a flaw in the logic surrounding the existence of ghosts.

11 hours ago, BFTD said:

We may finally have found a flaw in the logic surrounding the existence of ghosts.

Or just discovered why they've evolved to walk through things rather than batter into everything.

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Or just discovered why they've evolved to walk through things rather than batter into everything.

Nah.

Scooby Doo episodes proved beyond doubt that "ghosts" are just actually disgruntled current or former caretakers wearing a bedsheet.

1 hour ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Nah.

Scooby Doo episodes proved beyond doubt that "ghosts" are just actually disgruntled current or former caretakers wearing a bedsheet.

They would have gotten away with it if wasn't for those pesky kids.

2 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I'm not sure I'd like to meet a ghost. That's the thing I'd fear the most. I'd rather have a bit of toast. 

I cant be alone in getting freaked out with the butterlies in that video.

On 14/01/2024 at 18:32, 'WellDel said:

With ghosts seemingly being merely apparitions with no actual physical mass (never encountered one personally), are they even capable of having a wee chug in the afterlife? If not and I should end up one myself, I'd probably just stick to going around scaring cnuts I didn't like when I was alive instead of hanging about Rhianna's bedroom as an ethereal ball of sexual frustration. 

Slimers ectoplasm in Ghostbusters explained;

image.png.cbca1480287440faf90b767c89fe25c6.png

In an update to creepy things that happen on baby monitor, the missus advised me that the monitor moved and moved back again. I didn't witness this and she was very tired and tripping balls. Though she did not appreciate me sharing my vivid dream / nightmare of a few nights previous, in fact this is recurring. 

I've always had pretty wild dreams, but in this dream I see a creepy old hand (like a witches hand maybe) appear slowly towards the monitor and the monitor goes dark, then the child is gone. It's remarkably vivid, the thing that amazes me usually is the fine details that appear in the dream, it's exactly the way things should look.