Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle

George Parr

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Cat, called Jeremy Corbyn, has diarrhoea, in the style of Miles Davis, over a flag of St George, in a cat litter tray.

But Stuart manages to mitigate its impact, through the singing of the National Anthem. Though the matter of it being a cats name is quickly forgotten. Just as well he didn't tell Matthew Broderick about his dog, Inspector Gadget 2 might never have seen the light of day!

The irritating bits in last night's episode put me in mind of the irritating bits of fucking Family Guy. But I'm sure he's just pretending to be shit so he doesn't attract stupid people

I genuinely have no idea what he's up to at the moment. :lol:

Still some brilliant moments.

"Miles Davis has arrived." :lol:

Stewart Lee is one of the very best stand up comedians this country has ever produced but this series has been very poor.

He might have run out of ideas or maybe he's pressing the self destruct button on his own critical acclaim and success.

Stewart Lee is one of the very best stand up comedians this country has ever produced but this series has been very poor.

He might have run out of ideas or maybe he's pressing the self destruct button on his own critical acclaim and success.

I don't know if he's deliberately being obscure, strange and verging in to annoying or if it's all an act and the joke's on us.

Poor series compared with others though.

I don't know if he's deliberately being obscure, strange and verging in to annoying or if it's all an act and the joke's on us.

Poor series compared with others though.

I'm a massive fan but I haven't been impressed at all by this series. The Rod Liddle bit and the Jeremy Corbyn cat bit were just very annoying.

• 1 month later...

You can order tickets on his website http://www.stewartlee.co.uk/live-dates/

Ta for the heads, sorted for my birthday. Me missus just told me she doesn't want to go, she doesn't think he's funny.

I got time to find a fancy piece to take with me, it's not 'til August.

Grimbo

Archived