A great feeling at Cappielow..

It was more a contractual question. I take it he had a year left. Tidser is of course world class according to some so logically you'd expect some hard negotiating for him.

You've clearly confused our chairman for a man with an eye for wheeling and dealing. In reality he has about as much business credibility as that other egotistical junk merchant, Sralan Sugar.

You've clearly confused our chairman for a man with an eye for wheeling and dealing. In reality he has about as much business credibility as that other egotistical junk merchant, Sralan Sugar.

But Millions is a global brand!!!111!

^^^ Seething.

Never mind. You've still got Alan Moore.

If it wasn't for wee Dougie dipping into his golden casket every year to keep you afloat you would be playing on the Paisley and District Amateur League.

Crawford must be getting mightily hacked off seeing his inheritance being pissed down the River Clyde every year. Time to pull the plug? Flush the toilet?

You could always ask Sir Hugh to return. ASDA still haven't found a site?

As fishing attempts go that's not very good. Not quite as embarrassing as your tear-stained breakdown over your manager jumping ship at the first opportunity, so some improvement as the week goes on for you.

Ridiculously small fee but Rae shot himself in the foot when he told the papers he would accept £50k. Incredibly inept negotiation. Rotherham have got their player at the price they first offered FFS. Had Rae just kept his mouth shut and refused the first offer, they would at least have come back with a higher figure. The reduction in gate money this season resulting from Tidser's departure will be more than £50k as we will be further down the table.

What wages was he on at morton? Surely Rotherham dont pay big wages?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Rotherham have come into money I'm sure, which would mean they can afford to pay decent wages at that level. Which would far eclipse what we can offer.

so the wonderkid that VT makes tidser out to be goes for 50K, he's clearly worse than higgy despite VT's claims he'd leave for 300K :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I suppose he could have held out for a big move to Huddersfield Reserves like superstar Murray Wallace.

Kallum Higginbotham with 6 months left on his contract - 150k

Michael Tidser with 12 months left on his contract - 50k

Enough said.

Indeed. For all Martin Ritchie's faults, he actually has the slightest clue how to conduct transfer negotiations, unlike Dougie Rae.