A great feeling at Cappielow..

This isn't a comedy club. You're basically saying so long as he can crack wise you couldn't give a shit who is in charge of our football clubs.

This is where football and it's fans have gone wrong. It's all about everything bar the game now.

:lol: . i didn't mean he is going to do a stand up routine in the Norseman every saturday night.

He done a decent job at Killie whilst giving some very entertaining, sometimes crazy interviews. Some Killie fans lapped it up, others got sick of it. I don't think it would be wise of him to do that at Morton giving the current situation and i'm sure he has learned from his mistakes. I think journos seen him as an easy way to fill newpaper pages and he liked the sound of his own voice. He is a very passionate man though and will give his all for Morton. No mistake about that.

Its the same with Danny Lennon. Sometimes I cringe at some of the stuff he comes away with and after getting humped 3-0 in the Highlands the last thing you want to hear is him quoting David Brent. Other times after a good performance he'll pull off a few cracking one liners and I remember why I love him.

Ps. Pasca and that dud Tess are amongst highest earners.

Ouch! You are having a 'mare here! Of the two on loan are any of them not being paid by Kilmarnock?

Boyd was a free agent in the summer, the fact that he played for Killie last year is irrelevant.

Jefferries signed Pasca, Shiels signed Tesselaar. Whats your point?

As humper said, you're talking out your arse.

Loan deals are subjective. Celtic quite often pay the wages of young players being out on loan so I imagine they'll be paying most of Irvines. Gardynes an unknown though. And Boyd agreed the same terms he was on last season, which were agreed under Shiels.

And I'll leave this to reply to the bit in bold...

that dud Tess are amongst highest earners

. He is a very passionate man though and will give his all for Morton. No mistake about that.

This is precisely why I would have liked to have seen him at Palmerston after AJ left.

I think Morton have done very well here.

Only a good feeling?

Don't know if Foxbarton will be happy with that. He was after a great feeling. Then he disappeared.

Apparently Gary O'Connor is training with Morton with a view to a short term deal. Last picture I saw of him a few months ago, he had fair put on the chunk, so I have no idea what his current shape might be.

We also have midfielder David Robertson on trial, after being told that he is surplus to requirements at St Johnstone. He is expected to play for the reserves tonight.

Edit as my spelling was shite.

Edited by Stevie Aitken's Love Child

Robertson was due to play for our U20s today so managers could get a look at him. Sorry to say but he's absolutely dreadful. When we signed him, I couldn't remember much about him or recall noticing him much for United but assumed because he'd played so many games at Tannadice that he must be ok. Did think it strange we'd managed to sign one of their players, that Houston seemingly wanted to keep, on a pre-contract and the United fans we're exactly sorry to see him go so should have realised then that this wasn't as impressive a deal as it maybe seemed.

The first thing you'll notice is his inability to run, not through being lazy but almost literally. He's like a duck waddling, with his little arms just waving about. This is his third season with us (although he hasn't played since November, of 2012) and you'd still be struggling to say what his strong points are. Just before his injury, he scored a couple of right place at the right time goals, so maybe there is so glimmer of hope but in terms of the basic aspects of the game, he's poor all round.

What you can expect to hear a lot of though is how he's such a great lad and so popular with the other players. Boring stuff of that nature that makes no difference whatsoever when it comes to 3:00pm of a Saturday.

Gary O''Connor, WTF is it wi Morton?

Another step closer to the dream of fielding eleven absolute bampots at once. Nacho Novo and Dougie Imrie already here, big Garry Jos training with us, Derek Riordan available. An attacking line up that'll terrify bouncers today, and defenders when we get the time machine sorted out and travel to 2005.

Watch Morton ever week, like myself, and you'd understand how much of a task Shiels has on his hands.

I think he'll do well, though.

You're 9 points from safety. In no way is that impossible to claw back.

I agree though, I can see Shiels doing well and I think Morton will be safe this year (unfortunately).

You're 9 points from safety.  In no way is that impossible to claw back.

Granted.

What I'm saying is, the way the side are currently playing, there is a much better chance of that gap increasing rather than decreasing.

King Kenny to the rescue, hopefully.