Grand Theft Auto V

Fucking shat myself when I came across a Killer Whale last night.

Defo loads of new cars, also noticed things on the map I havent before but not sure if they are new or not.

The wee electric one is fast as f**k.

I love how on FP you can check your speedometer to see how fast you're going.

Edited by Rowan Vine's beard

To anyone who currently owns the game on PS3/Xbox360 and PS4/XboxOne - is the upgrade worth the money?

I'd say so, but then I didn't get too far on single player on 360, so always had that going for it.

I'd say as "ports" go, this is one of the best. They could've just slapped a bit of a graphical lift on and it would have sold fine, but they've clearly put a lot of effort into adding value on next gen. It's nothing huge - apart from the first person - but a lot of small things added.

Phenomenal game, just completed the main missions, the last couple of the bank heist and then the final mission are brilliant, simply brilliant. Not played online yet, reckon that May be the next stop, it any good online?

If you get a group of pals or a crew (KAPE) then you can get a good laugh, either messing about or doing online missions.

Just finished the single player on ps3 after 39 hours, and not once did I feel it was dragging on which I think know shows the sign of a good game. Still got lots to do (parachute missions/races etc) before even going online!!!

Just got a PS4 with gta5 and loving the new first person perspective. Online is a lot of fun however does anyone know how you mute player's during missons/races......I can mute when it's free roam but it seems to be overridden as soon as you start a mission.

you have to mute them in the job lobby unfortunately. Either that or join a party and be rid of all annoyance. Edited by peeeel

Having a couple of technical faults on the PS4.

1) An error message appears whenever I try to boot up the game, had a look online and it says that as long as you play offline then you can still play which thankfully worked however...

2) Everything's all well and good until I try to switch to Franklin. Whenever I do, it does the usual character switching process and gets just outside his house then freezes. Tried turning the console on and off but the same thing happened three times.

Anyone else having a similar problem.

1) An error message appears whenever I try to boot up the game, had a look online and it says that as long as you play offline then you can still play which thankfully worked however...

2) Everything's all well and good until I try to switch to Franklin. Whenever I do, it does the usual character switching process and gets just outside his house then freezes. Tried turning the console on and off but the same thing happened three times.

Had the same. Seemed like Rockstar had a balls up. It's all up and running again now.

Had the same. Seemed like Rockstar had a balls up. It's all up and running again now.

Sony was hacked, that's it fixed.

Was doing the submarine parts missions, and I see a wee red blip appear on the map. I just assume some guy in a boat and it is a random task (odd job) so I ignored it. I was wrong I got munched by a fucking shark.

Was doing the submarine parts missions, and I see a wee red blip appear on the map. I just assume some guy in a boat and it is a random task (odd job) so I ignored it. I was wrong I got munched by a fucking shark.

Yeah any time I've been in the sea and spotted the red blip it's time to get back in the boat and get lost!

Are they anyway of showing up the space ship pieces or the letter scraps on the map? I've found three scraps, but no space ship parts. I assume it's just a case of googling the locations and just doing a sweep?

I've not been through this entire topic so apologies if this has already been posted. For anyone else like me that didn't realise or in fact know:-

post-12169-14186841208973_thumb.jpg

I'd no idea that the main characters were just characters of the actual voice actors!