best/worst chain restaurant

mungo

I'm just going to throw beer halle into the fold for the best, two for one on pizza which are nothing short on awsome, service has always been decent and a good selection of refreshments :)

Ketchup is great although i'm not impressed with them at the moment, I finished their big burger that promised a picture on the wall of fame with onion rings, chips and 3 milkshakes and not one snap of this fine achievement of me being a wee fat whistling.gif

Black pudding and egg pizza is the dogs bollocks :D

Second best is meatballs :D

I remember paying quite a few euros for about 4 nachos and a thimble of cheese sauce at about half 1 in the morning in Dublin in May.

The milkshakes are good,though don't try and pour it into your glass too fast. :lol::ph34r:

I remember paying quite a few euros for about 4 nachos and a thimble of cheese sauce at about half 1 in the morning in Dublin in May.

My brother and I very nearly went in there in February, but decided against it and went to a place called "Strikers" or something similar. We got a massive pizza, two portions of chips and a 1.5L bottle of Coke for 10 euros.

Reckon we made the right decision.

Do you still get Wimpy?

Can't remember when I last saw one.

There is still one in Fraserburgh - I was up there for work in August and was so shocked to see one that I took a photo,

post-10864-0-21822100-1325798134_thumb.j

My brother and I very nearly went in there in February, but decided against it and went to a place called "Strikers" or something similar. We got a massive pizza, two portions of chips and a 1.5L bottle of Coke for 10 euros.

Reckon we made the right decision.

I checked with him, and it was called Supermac's.

If dublin is getting a mention how about Abrakebabra when your drunk? the one beside the o connell bridge is most superb for a drunken nom nom nom

Had a chilli taco out of there, was grim.

Last Wimpy's I was in was Portobello about a year and a half ago. Was expensive and not any better than McDs or BK.

There is still one in Fraserburgh - I was up there for work in August and was so shocked to see one that I took a photo,

Hell, not only are they disappearing but the last few are now yellow and red!

Were always rubbish anyway.

Hell, not only are they disappearing but the last few are now yellow and red!

Were always rubbish anyway.

I always get dragged/take my niece to the one in phd when im up,i dont mind them,the new menu is pretty good

Went to the new Carluccio's in Glasgow recently and it's a class above Nandos etc in the chain stakes.

When did that open? I've been to the one in Covent Garden and the food was excellent. Also, it was very reasonably priced given that he's a well known chef and the restaurant is in Central London.

How many franchises do they have??

45 across the UK.

When did that open? I've been to the one in Covent Garden and the food was excellent. Also, it was very reasonably priced given that he's a well known chef and the restaurant is in Central London.

45 across the UK.

Cheers sounds good,must give them a bash