Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think this is the third time. Perhaps you are tired, it is nearly clocking off time, after all.

However, if you would be so kind as to inform us all whether you are able to refute the stated accusation that you have twice been banned from this forum on account of your racist views, that would be wonderful.

I'm sure you understand that it is difficult to afford you any modicum of credibility until this slur on your character is cleared up.

Never been banned for it, clear enough for you?

That's a wee bit dishonest, and the thinking P&Bers amongst us will see it for what it is.

Just to confirm, I am still waiting for proof of the following:

• That 'The Billy Boys' hails a man with KKK Connections.
  • That THE KING has not been twice banned from P&B for racism.

It's not rocket science, exactly. Put up, or shut the f**k up.

Cheers.

I remember when no8 used to demand proof from you tube or it was shite.......

You just dont put the effort in anymore.......sad really.

That's a wee bit dishonest, and the thinking P&Bers amongst us will see it for what it is.

Just to confirm, I am still waiting for proof of the following:

• That 'The Billy Boys' hails a man with KKK Connections.
  • That THE KING has not been twice banned from P&B for racism.

It's not rocket science, exactly. Put up, or shut the f**k up.

Cheers.

That would be fair if you had ever explained your objection to the proof provided. Since you haven't I can only assume you are attempting to troll.

That's a lovely post. Words 'n' stuff. Fascinating that you can't answer my questions though. Is the truth really such kryptonite to you ****?

You would need to ask me a question before I could answer it.

That's kind of how the forum works.......you have a wee think about that while I am offline.

HTH

Toodle poops.

Of course, confesses to being a racist and then pretends it was a joke. You were outed by many people on this forum as the banned 'bosshogg and the Banned 'Captain Kirk'.

I have never been banned for sectarian abuse.

Lol says the muti banned bigot who can amazingly quote me on posts I made months before he joined?!

Now remind us what your last ban was for , if it wasn't for sectarian language ?...something to do with rhyming slang for the ****** ...yes?

You've read the book. What sources did Davies cite? How does he justify his assertions? That can't be difficult for you, surely?

It's been over 2 years since I read it, so yes, it is. Thanks for confirming your interest was imitation.

My interest is entirely genuine. I would really like to know of Billy Fullerton's links to The KKK and I hoped you'd help me as you and wee Klingy are the ones who know about it.

I read The KKK's Wiki entry. According to that, The Klan's goals at that time were, "to shield the sanctity of the home and the chastity of womanhood; to maintain white supremacy; to teach and faithfully inculcate a high spiritual philosophy through an exalted ritualism; and by a practical devotedness to conserve, protect and maintain the distinctive institutions, rights, privileges, principles and ideals of a pure Americanism." and that makes me even more intrigued.

How did The KKK and Fullerton get in touch? They seemed to be a relatively wealthy organisation with membership in the millions and with lofty (if ill-advised) aims at that time. Why would they work with a Glasgow street gang member to get established in Scotland? Was Fullerton paid? What was the relationship between him and The KKK's American leadership?

Surely you can help me with the answers? No?