Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Surely ,its obvious , the guy is an asset stripper , who will retain rights to Ibrox,, murry park and sell them to newly appointed director Ellis, who will then broker them to the highest bidder, or redevelop the acerage accordingly. whyte takes £24 mill and ellis takes, same... rangers playing at the bens ground in 2 years time.

Edited by davestafford

It`s good to see a couple of Rangers fans tentatively making their way onto this thread, I`d really like to hear some opinions from sensible Rangers fans. My friends on Facebook, email, etc have all still got their heads stuck in the sand & having a look at Rangers Media, they just seem like clueless bigots, is singing all the party tunes tomorrow really going to help???

I did stumble across this little blog entry from a Rangers fan who seems to have a little more nous about him than most, don`t be fooled by scottish comedy in the link!

http://scottishcomedyfc.wordpress.com/2012/02/17/teddys-view-blue-hell/

Any chance of some Motherwell fans nipping down to Fir Park to help pull their manager's head out of Rangers FCs arse?

I've had a bee in my bonnet about McCall and the way he respects Rangers before. This latest stuff just confirms that i'm not losing it.

If i was a Motherwell fan i'd be telling him to stop sticking his nose into another clubs business. He seems more obsessed that his favorite club has a massive financial problem rather than his employers fantastic financial results in a tough climate.

It really is a 1 of the boys club with ex old firm players. When we had Jackie McNamara at us he loved nothing better than talking Celtic. Tit.

I've had a bee in my bonnet about McCall and the way he respects Rangers before. This latest stuff just confirms that i'm not losing it.

If i was a Motherwell fan i'd be telling him to stop sticking his nose into another clubs business. He seems more obsessed that his favorite club has a massive financial problem rather than his employers fantastic financial results in a tough climate.

It really is a 1 of the boys club with ex old firm players. When we had Jackie McNamara at us he loved nothing better than talking Celtic. Tit.

There won't be a single SPL manager that hasn't been asked their opinion about bloody Rangers this week by our utterly obsessed media. Lets face it, this is the only story in town from now until it resolves itself so we might as well all just get used to it. I actually quite like McCall from a football point of view, he actually seems quite a fair guy and generally talks sensibly.

On the other hand I heard that Irish clown at Kilmarnock and his car crash interview about Ally McCoist, THAT was a total squirmathon. I am actually concerned about Shiels mental wellbeing.

It`s good to see a couple of Rangers fans tentatively making their way onto this thread, I`d really like to hear some opinions from sensible Rangers fans. My friends on Facebook, email, etc have all still got their heads stuck in the sand & having a look at Rangers Media, they just seem like clueless bigots, is singing all the party tunes tomorrow really going to help???

I did stumble across this little blog entry from a Rangers fan who seems to have a little more nous about him than most, don`t be fooled by scottish comedy in the link!

http://scottishcomedyfc.wordpress.com/2012/02/17/teddys-view-blue-hell/

Spoke with a Rangers supporting colleague at work today.

He's always had the measure of Whyte, and has a very sound attitude about what should be happening - ie: that this should serve as a wake-up call, and that Rangers and their support base should stop live in a fantasy land. He doesn't reckon the club will die - neither do I - but he thinks they should receive heavy duty sanctions, and has been pretty consistent in his view that they should be nurturing young Scottish talent and not pissing money they don't have on foreign mediocrity. He supports a bigger SPL, and doesn't even seem to be a bigot.

I reckon he must be an alien :blink:

Just seen on SSN that Rangers were stopped from signing Cousin...wtf is going on there? In admin, talk of players leaving but they still try and sign a player on £x per week??? Are the admin men even being told about this or they choosing to ignore?

I was just going to post the very same thing...........Rangers arrogant to the end !!

Just seen on SSN that Rangers were stopped from signing Cousin...wtf is going on there? In admin, talk of players leaving but they still try and sign a player on £x per week??? Are the admin men even being told about this or they choosing to ignore?

Am i the only 1 who hoped he would sign, never play and then get sacked next week?

Edited by Gaz FFC

Spoke with a Rangers supporting colleague at work today.

He's always had the measure of Whyte, and has a very sound attitude about what should be happening - ie: that this should serve as a wake-up call, and that Rangers and their support base should stop live in a fantasy land. He doesn't reckon the club will die - neither do I - but he thinks they should receive heavy duty sanctions, and has been pretty consistent in his view that they should be nurturing young Scottish talent and not pissing money they don't have on foreign mediocrity. He supports a bigger SPL, and doesn't even seem to be a bigot.

I reckon he must be an alien :blink:

There`s guy who owns a local hotel where I deliver to who is a big Rangers fan, ST in the club deck, travels with the club officials into Europe, etc. He told me that when he flew over to Malmo on the club plane earlier in the season he had deep reservations about Whyte. He said not only did he come across as a coyboy, but actually looked the part with coyboy boots, jacket, the lot. The traditional Rangers men were said to be less than pleased with his undignified behaviour, staying up getting pissed all hours, etc.

Unfortunately I haven`t seen this guy since the story broke, but he did warn me of impending doom towards the end of January, so much so I posted on my Facebook & got all the laughs from the head-in-sand brigade, they are not laughing now!!!

Edited by Desert Nomad

I do find it very odd, more than anything else. Presumably these quotes from Ally McCoist about signing him have come today, and I'm not quite sure how he can possibly still hope to sign him.

There will certainly be job losses at Ibrox, and I'm sure at least a few of them could be saved with an extra £5000 a week!

It's another one of these things that makes sympathy very difficult...