Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It will show Rangers how bad they are by where their players end up.

Last season we had Perry on loan and he wasn't missed when he returned, now he's playing 1st team for Rangers unsure.giflaugh.gif

Rangers have went from proud club with international stars to joke team that Scottish football is laughing at.

Another few belters....

These guys are so bad it's good :lol:

at last. a Gers fan who has a brain ..

Fuckin typical of the moronic element within our support. The club's at death's fuckin door and yous are still spouting vile pish about tarriers and *****s. Yous are a fuckin embarrassment to Glasgow Rangers Football Club.

And see the next fucktard that states that I'm a ****** fucker or whatever, send me a PM and I'll buy you a pint in my local in Larkhall, then tell me to my face that I'm whatever you think I am. Then we'll see if half of you are as fuckin loose with your gobshite.

Fuckin Neanderthals some of you are.

Some of you are so fuckin thick yous won't know what's hit you when your doors come off their hinges for the illegal bile that is written here. Hell fucking mend you.

You get them "TELT " Sir..;) but mind yer back and yer tin helmet...

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

It doesn't make any sense - especially as the big tax case isn't currently making up any of the debt.

Either the administrator was talking shite or the Fuds were 'interpreting for the brain dead'

at last. a Gers fan who has a brain ..

You get them "TELT " Sir..;) but mind yer back and yer tin helmet...

Christ I've never checked out that site until now. I've seen some of the comments copied and pasted on here but to actually read a few of the threads is just utterly astonishing. While closing down the page I couldn't help feeling like Andy Dufrain when he reached the other side.

Rob McLean and Pat Fenlon on Sportscene... 'Sympathy for Rangers, we need Rangers for a viable league....' blah, blah. I know Fenlon has to say this sort of thing, Danny Lennon has said it too.

No matter what the pundits and managers say publicly - all we ask is fair play, transparency, no special treatment. It's their own shite they're lying in - everyone needs to remain objective.

If Naismith can comeback from his injury then he would be a worthy addition to the squad...McGregor is better than Zaluska but given the form Forster is in I honestly don't think he'd be our first choice. Although given how much we detest both of them and how much they detest us, I think it's fair to say it's unlikely we will consider either of them. Papac is a shout - he's probably the least hated out of all of them but the only problem is he's shite.

I'm no Celtic lover, but I have to say - I genuinely don't think Celtic would be interested in any of the current Rangers first team squad. McGregor probably, at a push, being the only exception. I imagine all big clubs would be interested in an international quality goalkeeper, but outfield players? Don't see it.

I would say Bocanegra and Goian are better than most of Celtic's current defenders. A fit Naismith would be a good signing for Celtic as well.

just had a read through that thread. some of the stuff that is written is pretty disturbing

The constant mentions of child abuse are very disturbing. It seems to be a running theme throughout every one of these Rangers Media threads that have been posted. There appears to be a hefty percentage of Rangers fans who think that paedophillia is something to have a laugh about

Well they have had previous for this since they took over. I think we'd be better off asking Lionel Hutz to interpret the situation at Rangers.

Hmm. Now as they're court appointed, they wouldn't possibly be fast and loose over stuff would they?

The constant mentions of child abuse are very disturbing. It seems to be a running theme throughout every one of these Rangers Media threads that have been posted. There appears to be a hefty percentage of Rangers fans who think that paedophillia is something to have a laugh about

not just rangers fans to be fair . you see it even on p&b a fair bit, sad bitter twistes spiteful.wee men who think the fact a peadophile abused boys at celtic bc in the 1970s or theres been incidents of it in the catholic church, they actually revel in that.. its great to use to have a go at celtic/catholics..

I remember when the jim torbett story broke a guy at my work rubbing his hands that morning declaring it as 'one od the best days of my life' sadly this country is full of scum like that.

just had a read through that thread. some of the stuff that is written is pretty disturbing

Agreed.

Though this post:

Big Bad John -

Alky - Gambler - Wife Beater - who gives a f**k what he has to say, the bitter c**t

Stinks of so much irony when you consider Andy Goram is 'writing' for the Record and these same folk will hang on his every word, despite him being all of the above and 1000x more bitter than John Hartson could ever be.